DrewskiLuv's Helper Application (Winter 2023)

IGN: DrewskiLuv

Timezone: EST (GMT-5)

How active can you be per week? I am available all seven days of the week. My available hours are 8am-10pm EST.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: I should not have any punishments to my knowledge in the 3 1/2+ years on MunchyMC.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: I have applied for staff 3x since joining the server. December 2020, May 2021, and January 2022. Since then, I have tried to be more involved in the community interacting with newer players in various ways. Each time I applied for staff and was denied, I asked for constructive feedback to work on the areas that they stated needed improvement. Each time, I have made it a goal to improve in each area. Helping out when there are conflicts was the area I worked on. I even took classes with Percipio, which is an online training course for management and leadership positions. In this case, I took conflict handling cases after receiving my most previous feedback and have demonstrated that recently on MunchyMC.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I feel as if I am a well respected member of the community. I always try to help out others in various ways as a I can. I love nothing more than seeing people have a positive experience on MunchyMC.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? I am known for helping new players as well as helping existing players in various ways. I understand the helper role is different than that but with my skillset and moderation experience in other areas, I feel as if the helper role would be a perfect fit for me and my next step on MunchyMC to help out the community and help it grow.

Do you have any experience with moderating communities such as minecraft servers or other leadership roles? If so, please briefly detail it. I have a very good amount of experience moderating communities. As mentioned previously, I took the professional courses offered by Percipio. Also, in high school, I also took management classes. I have been a manager, General Manager, and Director of Operations as various companies. Finally, I actively and daily moderate a Facebook community of over 13,000 people as the head administrator. I took over this group in 2019 and have grown it from 6,700 to nearly double that amount, all while focusing on a positive group experience. Our group is for our hometown, and it is known within multiple communities near ours that this group is one of the kindest Facebook city groups in the area. I take great pride in making the experience a positive one for every member in the group. While that group does not have “hackers and cheaters” as Minecraft communities do, I take proactive steps to make sure I protect my community from well known scams and spam accounts that target these groups. I feel this experience has helped me develop a positive reputation in that community that I could translate to the MunchyMC community.

I would like to thank you for your consideration in this process. I have played MunchyMC for almost 4 years now and I hope to grown more in the community by being able to help in more ways than I can now.

14 Likes

Good luck <3

Tho u do afk a lot lmao

3 Likes

Only when you try to talk to me ;) jk jk

2 Likes

+1 Drew has been a pillar in the community for many years and I would love to see the good work he could do as a member of the staff team. GL!

4 Likes

+1 Everyone knows drew and he is always on to help anyone who needs it. Good luck!!
PS: BEST SHOP

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! :heart:it means so much to me!!!

2 Likes

Thank you! I hope to join you as a helper! :slight_smile:

And thanks again :)

3 Likes

+1

It’s been 3 years already, I don’t need to make an essay about how deserving I believe Drew is!

3 Likes

Thank you candle! That means so much to me :)

3 Likes

+0 I remember in season 3 you would get really mad when people took the wither away from you and I sense some immaturity.

On the flip side you have made a big impact on players by hosting things like lottery ticket events and streams so I definitely wouldn’t count you out as a good staff member. Maybe just work a little bit on maturity :D

3 Likes

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

4 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! Yes I did back in S3. I have worked on that and have grown since then.

The percipio classes work wonders. Alot has changed since then :heart:

I appreciate the constructive feedback.

3 Likes

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Oh hush lol I’m the one who convinced you to apply In the first place!
So no more afk for u ya batter talk to me today (:

2 Likes

If drew gets declined maybe I will lmfao

1 Like

+1 duh

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

+1 Always helpful to others, even his wife by taking care of her store for awhile =)

4 Likes

Hello Drew!

We’d love to have you on our team! Please reach out to me.

13 Likes

Congrats drew!!! :partying_face:

3 Likes