Drawn MunchyMC Height Chart!

Ladies, with gentle hands…

Ladies with gentle hands, ahem… I mean ladies and gentleman, after one and a half year of not posting anything in the general community, I have finally decided to make a topic for DRAWING! again…

(we’re gonna ignore the past topics I made about drawing…)

But this time, I’m taking the game differently! I do actually have a theme for how I’m gonna draw all of you… Again, this will probably take days, maybe even weeks! It all depends, but I’m gonna make sure all of your get in, and enjoy the drawing! :sunglasses: .

What is even the theme?

The theme for the drawings are…

:drum:

Height checks!

“What do you mean height checks?” - You’re all probably wondering…

Let me explain… so, first of, anyone who comments under this post will be drawn, BUT there is a catch. By all means, you must comment your height. I know, I know, it doesn’t need to be accurate to your in-real life height, since I assume there is a lot of people who are insecure about their height… ahem me. You can comment ANY HEIGHT you want! But there are exeptions… I especially DO NOT want any “standing on money”… or “OH YEAH I’m 8’5” … Atleast make it a BIT more accurate…

anyone who comments any of that will not be drawn <3

Second thing, I will make sure to fit, ALL players who comment under this, on 1 FULL PAPER. I’m basically planning to make a line-like height comparison…

Background!

If there’s any questions, make sure to comment with your username. If any of you want, I could make an example! I also did this for my own fun, I know it’s kind of a dumb idea but I think it’s silly :3

psst...

This was very much inspired by a very kind and awesome sauce person @Mysaan !

13 Likes

12’5

6’2

3 Likes

7’2+ id rather be drawn as and 7’2 seeems the limit but ill take as tall as you wanna draw me, benefits of having a skin and pfp’s based on a tall character :muscle::fire::100:

But I’m actually 6’2, nice post akkabooo2018

2 Likes

5’2 but 5’3 on a good day (this is a cope)

3 Likes

Am I sauce?! Also I’m 5’3 I’m not ashamed!

4 Likes

I am 5’4! Real height; I am short.

4 Likes

I’m sensing yall lost the genetic lottery :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

im 5’8 i gotta say im tall for a 13 year old

3 Likes

6’3

4 Likes

3 Likes

I stand at a proud 5’11 (so close to that 6’), aka the tallest Koala on the MunchyMC network :muscle::koala:

3 Likes

5’7 :pensive:

3 Likes

5’11, 1 doctor rounded up to 6

3 Likes

I actually did because my sister and both of my parents are 5’7 and I am just missing 5 inches for no reason other than I must have pissed someone off while in the womb

4 Likes

5’7 :fire:

4 Likes

ffs :pensive:

3 Likes

It’s okay candle I’ll make you 6’6 :heart:

3 Likes

5’3

:question:I’m 6’11 :dollar::dollar::dollar: (while standing on stacks of cash)

4 Likes

5"5
i know im rly small :(

3 Likes

3’1 on a good day.

5 Likes