Drakeofstar's Event Team Application. (23rd June - 2020)

IGN and Past Ign’s: Drakeofstars, Drakeofstars_YT, and 22Forever.

Timezone: Est. (Eastern Time Zone)

How often can you host events:
Schedule:
(Time may alter due to personal and family conflicts)
Monday: 8:30 A.M. - 12 A.M. and 6 P.M. - 10:30 P.M.
Tuesday: 8:30 A.M. - 12 A.M. and 6 P.M. - 10:30 P.M.
Wednesday: 8 A.M. - 12 A.M. and 6 P.M. - 10:30 P.M.
Thursday: 8 A.M. - 12 A.M. and 6 P.M. - 10:30 P.M.
Friday: 8:30 A.M. - 12 A.M. and 6 P.M - 11:30 P.M.
Saturday: 8 A.M. - 1 P.M. and 5 P.M. - 11:30 P.M.
Sunday: 8 A.M. - 12:30 P.M. and 5 P.M. - 10 P.M.

What sets you apart from other applicants: What differentiates me from other applicants is the amount of activity I have on this server. I could host events early in the morning or late at night, which for other people could be at the morning, night time, or the afternoon. This would help out the people that are in different timezones to experience the enjoyment of these events. This differentiates me from other applicants because other applicants might not consider other time zones that people are in.

Kindness: I think this definitely demonstrates me apart from other applicants. I have always been kind to new people and showed them around. I have told many how to use certain commands or items. For example: /warp event, /warp arena, /repair, How to use the Hornet wings and Antennae, and /event. I have helped people with questions like how do I host events? and how do I use kit passes?. After every fight even if it was unfair I say gg, I try helping some people out with their pvp. I try to be friends with each and every person I talk to whether in chat, Discord, or Teamspeak. I always welcome each person I can, Even if they aren’t In my friends and I see people saying “Welcome back (player name)” I try to welcome them back too and I friend request them so I could know when they are online. In the teamspeak I have made a bunch of new friends and I’m very grateful to each and every one of them.

Teamwork: I believe that I can work well in a group. I always like to brainstorm in a group and as they say, 2 brains are better than 1. I love to come up with new ideas whether it could be for new events or new maps. I used to work as an admin for a kitpvp server once, (I wont put the server name or ip as it could be considered as advertising), I used to always brainstorm new ideas, from adding new kits to new maps for our players. I loved seeing how happy everyone was. I also want to say that I have resigned due to the amount of decrease in happiness. The server owner started becoming toxic to the server and people left. Due to those events I left and haven’t gone back since. I know how it is to work in a group and by myself, I am confident that this differentiates me from other applicants.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I can bring more activity, creativity, and diversity to the team. Since I can be very active, I can host different events when people ask me too. Usually on the server when people ask for someone to host a sumo event or a solo dodge ball event, I like to be there for them and make their day just a little bit better for them. Since I’m active a lot, I could use my creativity to build new maps when I am online. I could also give new event ideas as many people have asked for more events, instead of the ones we have now. Due to the fact that I’m only 13, this could make other younger or older people to recognize that they too could also make the event team.

I believe I am knowledgeable of some of the commands that an event host would use. Such as but not limited to:

/eventkick:: When entered, this command kicks a player from the event.

/eventpall: When entered, this command sends a TP message to all online players so they can join the event.

/eventban: When entered, this command will ban a player from all future events.

/eventunban: When entered, this command unbans a player that was once banned in the event world

/broadcast: When entered, this command broadcasts a message across the kitpvp server.

/togglepvp: When entered, this command turns off and on pvp in the event world.

/skit create: When entered, this command creates a skit with all of the items in your inventory including effects.

/skit apply: When entered, this command gives an existing skit too an individual or participants in the event.

/eeffect: When entered, this command gives one or a group of people a certain effect in your event.

Why do you want to be on the event team: I want to be on the event team because I feel like there haven’t been a lot of early/morning events. About a week ago, I saw 2 people in chat complaining about how they didn’t have time to participate in events in the afternoon because of personal reasons. I want to be on the event team because I thoroughly enjoy this server and the players. I love watching players get excited/happy to see that an event is being hosted because it makes me feel like Munchy is a place for people to go to when they need some cheering up or just some excitement in their day. I want to join the event team because I feel like I could help build and help the creation of event maps and/or events. Also in the Eastern Time Zone around 8 am through 12 pm, there are almost no event team members online during that time period. I can help with that, I usually wake up very early to play on Munchy and hangout on the ts with friends. During this time period I can host events that players ask me to host. Now you might be wondering, whats the meaning of this Drakeofstars? I’m stating this because I believe that many Est players that play in the morning but cant play in the afternoon because of some sort of class or sport, are missing out on the fun. I want to be there for them and help them experience how enjoyable MunchyMc can really be. Playing in events is always so exciting and nerve wracking to watch and play in. I want to be able to give players those feelings of excitement and amusement, That is why I want to be on the event team.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

Atterax - I requested Atterax to host a death dash event for fun, and to do a water drop event next. He accepted my request and did them both. The next day I requested Atterax to do a sumo red rover event, He also accepted that request and hosted one.

Gavot - I requested Gavot to host a death dash event. Gavot gladly accepted my request and hosted a death dash event.

82602 - I requested 82602 to host a water drop event. 82602 kindly accepted my request and hosted a water drop event.

Anything else you would like to add: I would like to thank 82602, Gavot, and Atterax for heavily inspiring this application as they have taught me how enjoyable Munchy can be. Also I want to say Goodluck to everyone applying!

I also want to apologize to the people that I have been toxic too and want to ask for forgiveness. I hope that we can come to terms and be friends.

Edit 1: I have added some of the event commands that I’m familiar with.
Edit 2: I fixed some grammatical errors.
Edit 3: Misclick.
Edit 4: Organized some parts of my application.
Edit 5: Changed Enchanse to Gavot
Edit 6: Added a little bit more to Why do you want to be on the event team:
Edit 7: Added more qualities to What sets you apart from other applicants:
Edit 8: Added 3 more commands I have learned while reading other accepted and open applications.

9 Likes

+1 Your Event Team Application is nearly flawless and very professional! However, You made a few grammar errors and are a bit young. But either way, good luck to you!

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! Ill be looking for my grammatical errors and editing them. @NyaWalking

1 Like

I have seen you being a little bit toxic in chat. I believe you should work on your maturity. Good Luck!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback @BananaSkin_PVP. I also believe that I should start working on getting more mature. Thank you!

+1 always welcomes me, and I see them online a lot. I’ve personally never seen them be anything but nice.

1 Like

+!

You are very active and I think you would be a great addition to the event team.

1 Like

@FlareSox @Trools Thank you for the feedback!

+1

• Very kind to other players

• Active

• Never toxic

• Very detailed application, seems like you know most if not all of the commands, and have a good understanding of how the rank works!

Gl man!

@Jebith Thanks for the compliments and feedback!

+1, Event is a simple enough task to where I think Drake can be efficient and effective with the role. Seems to enjoy putting on and playing Events more than playing Kit which is a quality I think most Event members should reflect.

+1 nice app, and you are active.

Final point you are a fellow 13 year old pogs for that

@Boomersooner3 and @zaniki Thank you for the feedback! Also zaniki I want to show my appreciation for all the events that each event member has hosted when I asked them too. Usually Atterax is very active on Munchymc and hosts some events I ask him too, I wanted to include some of them on here. I didnt want to make it seem like too much. Thanks for the feedback!

+1 Very active and would be a great person for the event team.

• Great application and includes details.

• Friendly in chat.

Sorry I didn’t give much feedback but I think it’s a pretty good application and you would be a good fit for the event team.

1 Like

Thank you @LasPlagas !

1 Like

oof sorry i now see they are different statements lol. I looked at it and my brain saw similar sizes to the thing so I saw it as copy paste my apologies lol

1 Like

+1
This app is really well thought out and detailed. you’re a mature individual and never toxic to anyone. you’re active and always kind and helpful.
Hope you get it
–Kitcat <3

1 Like

@kitcaaat thank you for the feedback and compliments!

+1

Friendly in game and has a detailed application. Would be a great addition to the team!

Best of luck

1 Like

Thank you @Downk for the feedback!

1 Like