Drakeofstar's Event Team Application. (23rd June - 2020)

+1

You seem mature enough to become an event team member, alongside activity. I wish you the best of luck!

1 Like

Thank you @Spistro for the feedback!

+1

Really cool person

Talked to you in munchy, not toxic

Good application!

Good luck. Hope you get Event!

1 Like

Thank you man! It was fun talking to you guys in ts! @Alex42809

I do feel you’re young, but age doe not equal maturity. You’re very friendly and welcoming, as well as social among the community on Munchy, you’re also very active. I wish you luck on your application! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you @Akioru for the feedback!

+1
Always active, very helpful to new starters, never toxic and very mature

would be nice to see this person on the event team.

1 Like

+1 Drake is very friendly, active and I think mature enough to take on the event position! Also seems to enjoy playing and would be a great fit to host events! Good Luck :)!

1 Like

Thanks @Krista and @RipMonts!

Detail is great, I have no negative criticism. Big +3 from me :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you RedAffect!

1 Like

Hey @DrakeOfStars, your application impressed me, it’s really well-done and that’s a good point

Overall I think you’re a really nice person, friendly and I always see you online helping the community.

However, my opinion will be a +0.5. I already talked to you the reason by PM and I won’t say it in public. Even if that wasn’t a big error, I didn’t add you the rest of the 0.5 left so you can learn about it and don’t make the same mistake again.

Anyways I didn’t give you a +1 ‘‘because I don’t think you’re a good candidate’’, of course, you’re one of the best qualified persons here, but I don’t think you will need that 0.5 to pass your App, as is one of the best applications in this category. Good luck and i hope to see you with the Event rank. =)

1 Like

Thank you @SierAlex for the compliments! I will definitely learn from the mistake I’ve done. I would like to thank you again for your kindness to me, Good luck on your application as well =D

1 Like

+1
You’re active and I always seen you on. Helpful as well
Good Luck (:

1 Like

Thank you @LoveU2!

+1 very friendly and mature.

1 Like

1+
Great guy

1 Like

+1

Nothing negative.

1 Like

Thank you @Apartracer, @Clexio and @Floren for the feedback!

I’ll give you a +1 because your application is very detailed, you’re really nice ingame, and you’re active. Good luck!

1 Like