Dragons Siege woolwars map

Map name: Dragons Siege
max players: 24
Waiting spawn location: Lime carpet (In the fort can be seen from main entrance)
Game spawn location blue carpets on the water underneath the sea lanterns
Center X and Z: 0,0
Lowest Y: 50
HeightLimit: from 50 to 133
Parkour block: Iron blocks (block of iron)

Sreenshots

File; https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hJazXl1KISRbSC8KyHZ06389lzG7Mw3P/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

Can you take some better screenshots? I cant get a good look at what the map layout is

1 Like

Hello!! There is a world download if you truely wanna see it whole or otherwise you can refer to my previous two posts. Both have different screenshots included. If you cant piece it togheter with all that its on you.

Here I tried my best to get a as good as possible eagly view but again, just downloading the map is way more effective. just download it drag it into your saves folder and youre good to go!

Have a damn good day!

1 Like

+0.5 You def made a lot of improvements on it. So great job with that. Just seems a little bit small (could just be the screenshot so idk)

2 Likes

Its actually larger than the standard file they supply but I cut off like 10 blocks in hight to compensate for it. Couldbe the screenshot Indeed because you dont get to see the full mountains due to the overhang of grass and the angle.

1 Like

Then in that case +1

Fixes:

• Vanish can now no longer teleport outside of the map

Hi there,

Unfortunately your submission has been unsuccessful this time, but please don’t be discouraged! This map looks great and has a lot of potential.

I recommend adding more platforms in the lower areas of the map, as there isn’t much down there right now and players have to ascend the walls or steep terrain to reach any platforms. Thanks for your submission! :)

1 Like