Downy's Event Application

+1
Great application, active in game and a friendly person.

Good luck!

1 Like

@DrakeOfStars @Atterax Thanks guys for the support

1 Like

+1
Mature player, detailed application, active and a nice human being. =))

1 Like

@axstyn thank you my guy

@Downk I think someone might have copied your application… I will give you +.75 because I find you a bit agitating actually since it isn’t your fault ill give you the +1 because you are very hard working and mature

1 Like

@6368 Thanks for the feedback. If you by chance remember who copied my application, please let me know, thanks!

I’m gonna give give this a +1. Downys is a fun person and is not toxic towards the community. He’s smart and capable of giving players a fun experience on the server.

1 Like

@xCEKonshrooms thanks man, we gotta catch up soon

Hello! I’ve seen you a lot but I haven’t really gotten to know you that well. By your application you seem like a very nice person. +1 for the detailed application and your application.

1 Like

@brokxen Thanks for the feedback man. I don’t know you very well either, however, I’m down to talk in game sometime!

This is 1 of those applications that actually makes you think to accept the person, and very unique and amazing. The graphics of this application are amazing. There needs to be some improvements in NOTHING, because this is so great. Things are amazing to see in your personality, it’s barely possible for anyone to hate you. There is no hatement on your character. This application would help look around your personality and traits. There is a tunnel vision as if you are looking on the inside of Downy’s beautiful heart. It would also be great to have a quantity of people like Downy’s, such as cloning him so multiple applicants can be amazing as him! The other thing I like to see is this man can handle clues and riddles and problems and situations and any possible thing you throw at him. I actually need your personality as I believe you have the most amazing one in the world. I am actually going to go grab a pen and paper and take notes all about you, so I can become like you very amazing and optimistic. I usually NEVER right about people’s applications, maybe twice ever, but this application has so much potential! I seriously hope this man gets accepted and they actually read his amazing application and look into his necessity and traits! To the whole community who gave him a +1, amazing on you, bless your little hearts, make sure to look up to downys as he is going to be one of the best members in the MunchyMC network. The number of people that took time to write a review on this application, I appreciate you, hail downys love munchymc.com and Minecraft!

+1

6 Likes

@iiFadz Thanks for the kind words! You put a lot of time and effort into this reply and I appreciate it

Good man, great application.

Good luck, Downys.

+1

1 Like

You know what, my response wasn’t enough, I need to produce more to show my great appreciation for Downys application. I want to say that I love the application and all the aspects that went towards this amazing application. I love the ideas and creativity you come up with and I just want to let you know that I support you and your works! This application is absolutely stunning and I disagree with anyone who says otherwise, I haven’t seen any negative replies which I APPRECIATE all of you but when I read it myself it was just amazing and I can’t wait to get the chance to see you do good as an event member, and possibly future management. I most definitely recommend this guy to anyone who enjoys the amazing beautiful flowerness of Downys. If there are any troubles from Downy than YOU are in the wrong, not him… The only problem with this application is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING because this is one of the best applications I have ever seen in my career on Minecraft. I think that downys is the shadow person and should be brought out in the spotlight to show the real aspect of what he can do, he is very committed, trustful, and dedicated. I love downys he is one of the best people I have met and has the most amazing aspects. It would also be great to have a number of people like Downy’s, such as cloning him so multiple applicants can be amazing as him! The other thing I like to see is this man can handle clues and riddles and problems and situations and any possible thing you throw at him. I actually need your personality as I believe you have the most amazing one in the world. Very great application, and some fun facts that downy is the most amazing person anyone has met, he will be the BEST event member to exist, and eventually the best STAFF MEMBER to exist. I love downy’s he is amazing. Thank you Downys, I hope others find this useful somehow, much love and support from iiFadz.

+1, great again!

8 Likes

+1
Loads of detail, active and nice to everyone.

Good Luck! (:

1 Like

@Virale @LoveU2 Thanks guys for the support!

+1
Really friendly guy and taught me how to sumo :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@seriousowo Thanks man, I appreciate it!

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the maturity requirements for an event team member position at this time.

2 Likes