+1 Detailed application
Also a very mature and active player!

1 Like

@Platinumxo @Shwul @Sparkss Thanks guys

+1

Don’t know you well, but you are always active and nice in chat. :smiley:

1 Like

+1

Very active , has been involved in the community for ages , a well-known player , not toxic at all ,very friendly and I can tell he had put a lot of effort into this app.
Hope you get accepted Downk!

1 Like

Hey,
You are decently active, mature, and have been with Munchy for a long time. You have a long and detailed application. However, your application has some grammar mistakes/misspellings in it. Fix those and you are set!

+1

1 Like

@82602 Thank you for the feedback. I corrected errors and it should be perfect now

+1 you are active, mature, and nice.

1 Like

Hey Downys! I’ll be giving you a +1 for the following reasons:

• Very detailed application.

• Active.

• From what I’ve seen, you’re mature.

Good luck!

1 Like

+1
Your application is very detailed, you’re a really nice person, and you’re also active. Good luck :D

1 Like

@Plephix @Sottoc @Trools @Gavot @Applicitys Thanks guys for the support

1 Like

+1 My princess I kiss you softly on the cheek. May your beauty shine brightly forever. I love you.

1 Like

+1 Application very detailed, very mature and friendly in game.

1 Like

+1 Very active player on the server!

1 Like

@MultiCellG3rm @GoldenSp3rm Thanks guys

+1 for the details i wish you the best luck and i hope you get that rank because you deserve it

1 Like

+1 active, friendly, nice to talk to, bad at archer though
definitely should get event though

1 Like

I don’t normally give people a great rating unless I see that they standout in,y eyes. Just a quick prelude. As a helper from my standpoint, I’m always keeping a keen eye as to who really shows an extended amount of appreciation for the munchy community. Based on what I’m reading from everyone else, you’re a person that perfectly fits that category! That being said, I think you’re possibly the best candidate up here. You’re an OG which is always great because you know the server well. You act very professional and mature which is what a staff member entails down to a T. You seem to have an extensive knowledge of the commands that an event member must use to host events. Overall, a great candidate and I’m going to give you a ginormous +1

Best of luck,

RedAffect

3 Likes

@xclusive @Komzi @RedAffect Thanks guys for the support! I’ll also work on my archer skills

1 Like

+1

You honestly seem like a very professional and down to earth guy. You are always active and mature. Not just the way you talk is mature but also the way you act. This application is very professional and detailed. I wish you the best of luck!

(Ps: Im sorry about the quick2v2s)

1 Like