DonutJack's Helper Application (January 2022)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I joined in December 2020 and have been actively playing since around April 2021

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
Yes

Application

IGN:
DonutJack Past IGNs here

Timezone:
CET (During summer it’s CEST)

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:
Yes

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):
Helper

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):
Prison

How active can you be per week?
I can be active for about 5-7 hours a day, on weekends and during holidays I can be active for around 12-15 hours a day. I can’t give the exact times I could be online on since they change every once in a while.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
I do have an automute for spam from when I first joined the server and one mute for toxicity from back in March 2021. I also have a false ban.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
I did apply before. Since then I have made sure to be more involved into the community, learn more about the gamemodes (especially Prison) and above all learn more about what it means to moderate a chat.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I believe that I have quite a good reputation in the community, people usually know who I am and no matter which server I join, people greet me. I also have no arguments with people or people who I know dislike me. I have also never really had any issues with staff members before. I always try to be positive and bring positivity to everyone.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I really enjoy playing on Prison and I absolutely love helping new players. A lot of new players don’t really know where to start on Prison and I love helping them out and seeing them become Prison mains later on!
Dealing with things like Chat offences is also super fun for me! There have also been a lot of encouraging people, saying I should apply and that I would make a good helper, especially since they have seen me mature since I last applied. To summarize, I really want to help out the server and the community

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
8/10. I have been moderator/helper on 3 other Minecraft servers, as well as being stream moderator for different Streamers. That means I have encountered a lot of different situations and usually know how to deal with them appropriately. I am also open to learning about new situations of course.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
I would rate myself a 6/10 here, since the servers I was staff for were rather small so there were less people using hacks or people cheating and more people “just” breaking chat rules. I do have some experiences with obvious hacks like fly, aura, speed, reach and the other usual hacks, especially xray.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
More recent ones:
https://www.munchymc.com/forums/t/helloimgeez-purg-report/58667/3
https://www.munchymc.com/forums/t/ilikenutella-purg-report/58649/3

Some older ones (I fixed my OBS since then):
https://www.munchymc.com/forums/t/popbob2b2tmc-benknight71-purg-hacker/56704/3

I have also reported players using /report, the Discord or DMing staff directly.

/////
Thank you for taking the time to read my application, as always, english is not my first language so ignore any grammatical errors or any spelling errors you might find (unless they make it impossible to understand what I am trying to say).

12 Likes

DJ really deserves this spot =) +1 gl DJ!!! :smiley:

3 Likes

+1

• Friendly
  • Mature
  • Recently very active
  • Helpful

Good fit for helper!

3 Likes

+1 cool guy

3 Likes

@RedShift42
@JimboTheDaddy
@Craftifyer
Thank you guys :D <3

3 Likes

Sexy interview damn im really amazed +1

4 Likes

+1 Donut is very nice and friendly! I can’t rate your activity since I don’t play prison, but in general u seem kind and helpful also the app has good amount of details! I’ll love to see u with a yellow name :)

Good luck DonutJack! :heart:

4 Likes

@Sourrry WHY??? LOL (thank you tho :weary: )
@Mddey Thank you :D <3

5 Likes

+1!

I don’t play Prison but I know DonutJack is one of the kindest and most helpful people on Munchy.
He’s mature, very friendly and I’m sure he’s also very active. I have no doubt that you’ll be ready for this role!

Good luck Jack!

4 Likes

+1 lol

3 Likes

@DutchMTC Thank you :) I appreciate it
@BradyXD thenk lol

3 Likes

npnp!

3 Likes

+1

I dont really play prison a lot but Jack is such a kind and sweet person
He is also very active in prison as when I come on I always see him on.

Good Luck!

4 Likes

Thank you so much turtle :D

3 Likes

+1 I don’t play prison much but I do know that Jack is a very kind and helpful person! I think Jack would be a great helper!
Good luck DonutJack!

2 Likes

+1 active

2 Likes

@ChipperHen Thank you so much
@Wolfez Thank you :weary:

3 Likes

+1, I do not play much prison but Jack is a very cool and kind person

goodluck!!!

3 Likes

+1
Mature and deserving of the role