DonutJack's Helper Application (January 2022)

+1!

Mature
Kind
(amazing to talk to during stupid problems. if u remember what happened xD)
Could work on a little activity but thats probably due to timezones… :)

3 Likes

Thank you Alty o/
And yeah, Timezones are kinda annoying sometimes

3 Likes

+1

Jack deserves it <3
He’s always helpful, he knows a lot of stuff

Good luck!!

3 Likes

Mimp my beloved <3<3<3 thank you i love you mimp :D
@MimpiLunarDragon

4 Likes

Ilyt Jackkkk :DD

3 Likes

+1
Great fit! GL

3 Likes

Thank you Just! <3<3

3 Likes

+1
Jack is a great friend of mine, and he’s very kind, caring, and knows how to be mature, while still joking around and having a good time.
I don’t know if it’s just me, but I haven’t seen many prison applications, and some of the ones I have seen aren’t that great. But this application is very good, and Jack would be an awesome fit for the role.
gl jacky wacky uwu
<3

3 Likes

Viv my beloved <3 Thank you so much ily too uwu poggy woggy

3 Likes

+1, a quick read but straight to the point. you’re very kind and welcoming to players, and generally fun to play with. good luck bro!

3 Likes

+1

I have known Jack for quite a long time and he has been friendly all the time, always very positive helpful and mature, and such a great friend, with all these great qualities I think Jack would be perfect for helper!

gl :D

3 Likes

@havuc
@Falconu
Thank you guys so much :D

3 Likes

Honestly you and liam are the best applicants for this and should both be accepted. You are both incredibly active and kind people, prison needs more staff and you two fit the position so well.

2 Likes

ahhh stop <3<3 :D
You definitely deserve it too tho!

3 Likes

To be honest i really dont, but thank you very much!

2 Likes

<3 (at least 5 characters)

2 Likes

+1

dear god im 25 days late but jack is very active, mature and helpful! no idea what else to put here but goodluck <3

4 Likes

Thank you so much oost <3

3 Likes

of course <3

2 Likes

Based on my experiences with you, you are a genuinely pleasant person who wants to help the players on Munchy. I’ve watched you assist players numerous times, whether in-game or on other platforms. I think that you deserve a shot at Helper.

Best of luck +1

3 Likes