Delete this post please staff

Channel link:https://www.twitch.tv/hyplemxx

Follower count: almost 800 followers

average views: around 50

Creating content for: 3 months

Servers content created: Hypixel and munchy

why i think i should be accepted: i think it would be pretty fun if i was a media rank. i grew faster than i ever thought, and i was over whelmed! i didn’t know i would get so much followers so fast. in my opinion twitch is better. i think it would be fun to be noticed a little more on the server!

1 Like

Hi, u seem to meet most of the requirements.
Have u considered this though?
"* You must have several past videos on your channel in which you demonstrate points 3 and 4 below.

1. Your videos/streams of MunchyMC must:
  • be good quality recording
  • have an average view count of at least 150
  • be at least 5 min, 20 min in case of streaming)
  • contribute in a positive way to the server"

You’ve read this post, right?

Those are all of the requirements…
Good luck!

1 Like

Hello Skeppy_PooDoopoo,
I was kinda bored and also had time left so I decided to take a look at your twitch channel and I noticed a few odd things.

• All of your twitch followers are new accounts that follow 3 exactly same people everytime, all of them do not have a profile picture either.
  • Aswell as according to hyplemxx - Twitch Streamer Channel Statistics alltime the only time you’ve streamed was PUBG Mobile, and this was only for 10 minutes long. No minecraft related streams at all.
  • Last but not least I checked your daily viewer growth and saw that you gained almost 77k viewers IN ONE DAY. A new twitch channel streaming a game 10 minutes llong for 77k viewers, amazing!
Source

Sorry but I do not believe that these viewers/followers were gained legitimately.
That means -1

If you could prove me wrong I would gladly apologize and change my rating.

1 Like

if they are bots i didnt add them. and i streamed more than once. i think your right. sorry about that.

1 Like

Withdrawn by applicant.