Creator(s): OreoMilkshakeYyz
Map type: NORMAL
Parkour block: None
Player podium block: Birch Wood

Map download link: world – Google Drive

Players Spawn at 0,0

It can fit 28 people.

10 Likes

I think it looks very pretty, though (this is just my opinion) I prefer simpler maps with walls that you can easily tower up on.
There are also a lot of ocean/sea maps already in game.

+0 for the map from me

edit: add parkour

3 Likes

True thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I sea a sea turtle o.o
The spawn point is a bit bland and theres no way to get up before the start of the game (at least I think) so theres no exploring. Also no parkour before the game :d

Rating: I like this map a lot and it has a ton of details, just the spawn could be reworked on and the walls could as well.
+.5 Turtle

Also by spawn point I mean this part.

Nevermind I’m blind I see the spawn point

1 Like

Oh I thought the spawn could just be in the middle of the ocean building a nice area. Also, the parkour I was gonna do. I can see what you mean by them not being able to get up but its just a small mountain they just need to go up a little bit. Also, the thing that the crabs are on I can see why it would be hard to get there. But on other maps there are spots even harder to get.

Now it looks amazing, you never cease to amaze me with your builds, but it seems very hard to play on and would be difficult for play through

~Zach

4 Likes

Thannnks I think I can clear some things out and add some walk ways

Love the map, great design, but some kits wont be able to use their function like the bounce kit, their head will hit most decoration items, or the glider kit, they will most likely get swiped off. GL ON SUBMISSION! +0.5

1 Like

Thanks

+0
Just like people said, the map is absolutely beautiful and well build, however the game play is more important to me. There are too many obstacles at the walls
(mountains etc). I’d say it’s more of a pvp map like Citadel, Oasis Island and Quarry so it’s just what you prefer. Goodluck thoo <3

3 Likes

+0.5, in itself the build is outstanding, but as mentioned previously this would be difficult for gameplay.

Good luck :)

THIS is a woolwars map. Huge +1. Unobstructed walls favor bouncy players :wink:
I really hope this makes it in! Great job building it!

1 Like

If I’m being honest, I don’t quite see how this is going to be ‘a hard map to play on’.
It seems perfect.

There is an amazing amount of detail added, and just from myself viewing this map at a picture point of view I am able to see a lot of platforms / places for myself to Melee Combat on.

It’s an absolute +1 from me.
Not really sure what you guys are seeing as “unplayable” in it lol

5 Likes

I’m not a woolwars player or anything but I think they’re calling it unplayable because they can’t knock people off and scale the walls with bouncy as easily.

Either way, this is a +1 from me, it is a great map with tons of detail and as McDonald’s said I don’t really see how this would be “unplayable”

Good luck!

3 Likes

Thanks for pointing this out.
As much as I sympathize with all of your pain that you can’t win the game in 2 seconds, this is certainly, in my opinion, not a factor that should be the final decision maker of whether or not this incredible and well built map should make it in or not.

Please rethink your votes, fellas.
My man here deserves a lot more.

2 Likes

Wooooow ty

Ye I was a little confused at first. I thought they were talking about the crap islands beacause they are kinda sloped. But thanks for the feedback :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks drake

Looks very epic!

1 Like

thanks Histaf