Deep Sea WoolWars Map Submission

I don’t see any candles…

2 Likes

Coming ur way

2 Likes

I don’t know if I missed something and someone deleted a post, but I don’t see anyone saying the map is ‘unplayable’. People have said

I can’t speak for other people but in my own experience is it’s not very fun to constantly be hitting your head on blocks and have to tower in the middle of the map… only to be shot off by an arrow or snowballs. (Believe me, this happens a lot)
No matter the kit, I prefer maps like room or sweet tooth (examples!!) then very detailed maps that are more PVP focused.

The details stopping people from towering is a problem for every kit except glider, not just bouncy, so I don’t really know understand this

Everyone has said the map is very pretty, but for me at least my rating has nothing to do with me not being able to win in 2 seconds. It’s really just preferring simpler maps.

5 Likes

Well, the spawn points are like a death trap for anybody who doesnt own a kit that lets them escape quickly, and early game will probably be dominated by paladins. Knitters will probably have the opportunity to be very annoying too. I think the top of the map looks great, but the spawn looks very hard to play on without something like bouncy.
The map looks awesome though, I’m just concerned about how small the spawn area is and how the bottom of the map looks pretty hard to traverse.
(Also what helix said)

2 Likes

+0.7
I really love the upper part of this map. The islands all look amazing and like they would provide fun and unique gameplay, the turtle is turtle, the block choice is perfect and very colourful.
I do, however, have two concerns about the map.

1. The spawn is very small and hard to escape, and as Zammy says will be a death trap for anyone without a fast moving kit. I think if either the walls were lowered or removed altogether then it would be perfect.
  2. The underwater theme. We already have 3 maps which are based underwater and I fear that any more will start becoming repetitive. This isn’t a major concern for me, especially since it is a part of the map which cannot be changed, but I am beginning to think we have enough underwater maps as is.

Overall, I think people are being quite unfair to you about this map as clearly it is very well thought out and well built and still looks perfectly playable imo. They do have good points about the spawn but other than that I really have no real concerns for this map gameplay wise.
Good luck!

1 Like

I’m gonna redo my rating. After finally getting it to load on my world, the world isn’t all that preventing of using bouncy kits. There’s enough space to tower up and if you tower in the middle, you will need to move a bit more but its not that hard for game play. This map does look amazing as well keeping my compliment from my last rating. There are 3 different maps that are the same theme, bit this one looks a whole lot different them those.

Regarding gameplay- It’s easier to tower up then to go on the walls :D

New Rating: +.99 (wheres the .01? It was kicked out of the group :d)

1 Like

I see your concerns I will add to the middle and lower the walls and make it easier for others to get up

1 Like

im not even a bouncy main o_o

1 Like

Unless you have discluded them from the screenshots, I don’t see any end portal frames placed in to the map, these are what mark chest spawns, so don’t forget to do that.

1 Like

Oh shooooot ye Ill do that rly quick and re add the map for ya

@TheBoop

and heres new download link world – Google Drive