Dear Devs, of Prison

Please do not let Prison, Map 7, be as big of a floof this map was. This map was horrible, pay to win, and in all honesty, most players quit for these reasons. It was unlike Prison, the original prison, from Map one to two where players actually had a change to have fun and weren’t crazily OP the next day of release.

I know you guys are probably finishing up the next map and details for it, PLEASE, do not mess up on these parts if you’re still working on them

• Pay to win factors ( Such as crates being OP )
  • Over powered items
  • Gang sizes ( Make them smaller, having teams as big as 15 players is way too big )

What you should add

• Gang Cells ( With gang permissions so only some players can open a chest while others cannot )
  • A GOOD map. Stop reusing maps, you have a build team for a reason.
1 Like

Reusing?

This maps outside map was a reused map 2 outside.
Apart from that I agree with everything in the post

Oh I thought the prison map itself, not the outside.

1 Like

gangs is what makes outside prison fun just because you aren’t invited to any big gangs next map…

Not gonna lie you do have a few points there chief. However, I do remember gang cells being a thing I went inactive and didn’t join this map but from map 2 to 5 i’m pretty sure they were a thing.

I’ve already talked to Varmetek about gang cells and he dislikes the idea of it.

Does he dislikes wandering plots?
Cells, that are not bound to just one place and can take in any cell spot for as long as the player is online, downgrade: No connected cells possible.
Good example is Trove’s plot system.

I’ve spoke to him about having cells not in the map and accessible by command, he didn’t like that either.

By command?
Something wrong with your explanation, empty cell spots, where the cell gets loaded in, not by command, but by sign.
If used the cell tp in the menu, a random cell spot gets taken, when it haven’t loaded before.

Even if I was invited to a big gang I would still dislike the idea of gang sizes being this big. For example: cake, sushi, JOE. Having around fifteen people in your gang is way too much

That’s probably because prison already had this feature in Map 2 with the same exact outside map ( If that’s what you mean ) and in my opinion, it was a catastrophy.

If you mean plots? That is the most retarded idea I’ve ever heard. This is prison people, not creative.

This is a useless post just saying lol.

3 Likes

Plots as in building space, not creative.
It’s bad that english is a world language, but so limited in everything.

A cells are plenty enough of building space, this is prison, not creative.

2 Likes

Yes, the point is to reduce the space for all of these cells to be build and get only the cell spots as sockets.

All maps are pay to win. If you haven’t yet received the memo, here it is.

I don’t remember map one or two being p2w :thinking:

That’s because crates were only just introduced map 2, now that it’s a thing and is easily able to be taken advantage of I don’t think it’s changing

1 Like

Yeah, but I’m saying make the crates worst