Dealing with Hackers

How do you plan to make the server alive again if there’s 0 staff on to moderate obvious hackers? (everyone mentioned below has been on for nearly a week with no ban, clear use of AC and tracers)
Xx_______xX (AC + Tracers + Velo)
BALLOONBOY99 (AC)
SQrle (AC + tracers)
asseption (clearly tracing)

Hopefully the update includes a better AC since all these unbl’d players are back on alts doing what they did best prior to the BL.

3 Likes

agree. ban ip’s at the very least

2 Likes

my suggestion: lets ban everyone who acs instead of allowing our already 75% acing playerbase to do it without being punished so we can go back to 5 players and rekill the server.

2 Likes

Lunar has shut down meaning new players and hackers who like soup PvP are coming here so I really feel new staff needs to be implemented the only factor is most Kitpvp players I’ve known I feel aren’t good to fit the role of staff but the best you can do latl is make a ticket in player reporting section or directly contact a staff member and send evidence to get them punished.

Well this threads never gonna be seen again, gg folks - and RIP munchy

1 Like

You created it 30 minutes ago plus not everyone’s online at once and I don’t know who will see it but I can guarantee a staff will my friend. Munchy is gonna get a kit update soon I believe at the end of the month if I recall so that could help it.

this thread was created 30minutes ago, issues been ongoing for months topped off with the recent unbans.

1 Like

The thread was created to bring attention to it, yet there are no suggestions and it just seems like a complaint my friend you say there’s not enough staff which that is a complaint and ik there’s kind of a double meaning where this means you want staff to get on more but there’s no suggestion to this, staff are trying hard against cheaters and because lunar is gone of course there’s going to be more cheaters so make a report, submit evidence, and tell others to do the same if it persists. I can’t say much otherwise.

cries about complaining but teams with cheaters GG’s Screenshot - c017d5f6baf653a8ac71ae2a954e4dae - Gyazo

1 Like

You mean like xdily/Nate_FTW who just got anticheated and quickly bought an unban? LAWL

1 Like

u cant buy unbans

2 Likes

no worries guys i just had a talk with Matt oBears and I will be steppijg up as kitpvp manager (he will go back to being a mod)

my first decision will be to remove all rules in order to lower the crime rate to 0%

8 Likes

this guy gets it

1 Like

hackers make the server run

1 Like

He never bought an unban? He’s been lag spiking all day and AC got triggered. He’s back without the need to buy an unban. :slight_smile:

You can however look at the recent purchases and lmk if you see xdily show up there

2 Likes

Honestly at this point, if this happens I’d be happier than whatever currently exists on the server - McDonalds for KitPvP Manager FR :eyes:

2 Likes

Another day, more hackers…with the current ones still not banned:
EmusKitten

1 Like

hey man thats my alt pls no ban.

1 Like

Update:

1 Like

It’s almost like these things don’t happen instantly and it takes time to evaluate evidence🤯