Dealing with Hackers

hes been on the server for months.

1 Like

K so with my experience as an smod (without saying anything i’m not allowed to) autoclicking specifically is very difficult to detect, and you can really do it on almost every server, so yea for sure some will be cheating, and yea for sure it’s annoying, but honestly my best advice is to become staff.

now i KNOW how that sounds like ‘dude thats way too much work and i don’t care enough’ and yes, it is, but think about it - there are many factors to consider when watching someone for it. it cant just be like ‘oh damn he a bit consistent and cps spikes sometimes hes prob cheating lol’

so yeah i cant go into everything required to be confident in this field, but i can say that there definitely needs to be a good change in the promotion/hierarchy system. you can be the same rank for months upon months and never get promoted for who knows why. i feel like admins are over pressured and it would be better to divide things between the other ranks, because it truly makes no sense for some appeals to be open for months or weeks because no one feels like doing it. would be way more efficient if smods/mods had more perms.

thats abt it

5 Likes

I cant give like a specific example, but it always feels like the staff below Admin are pretty limited in what they can and cant do or know. Not just with perms. idk tho since im not staff with those perms

4 Likes

I am normal and can be trusted with staff on munchymc :smiley:

3 Likes