Danior Mod Anniversary

Second Year Mod Anniversary

On the 24th of August, I got promoted to survival moderator.
During these two years, I have had a lot of fun and become a better staff member.
To celebrate my 2nd year anniversary, I’m bringing back the best event of S3 invented by the legends @Pingu_God, @skepiwi and @cheater

The Birth Of Shulker Onslaught

image Pingu_god image

It started out as just another ordinary day on Munchy Survival. Pingu was engaged in his usual antics, playfully causing chaos and uncovering bugs as he went along. Then, in a sudden moment of inspiration, a brilliant idea struck him - a new mini-game involving shulkers. The concept revolved around dodging their projectiles to stay alive.

Filled with excitement, Pingu hurried over to Skep to share his concept. Skep was immediately captivated by the idea and enthusiastically joined Pingu in refining it.

Afterwards, the duo approached Cheater, renowned as the shulker expert. With great enthusiasm, Pingu and Skep presented their idea to him, and he was genuinely impressed. Armed with a wooden axe in one hand and a command interface in the other, Cheater brought their vision to life. This marked the birth of the mini-game they named “Shulker Onslaught.”

-By Pingu_God

How to play

Dodge shulker bullets until 1 person remains.
Winners of all 3 rounds will participate in a 4th to decide the champion.

:calendar: EVENT: THURSDAY 24TH August at 6PM GMT :calendar:

I will be hosting a Shulker Onslaught Event for 3 Summer Crate keys for 1st place.

~danior

20 Likes

nice knowing u for a year :partying_face:

2 Likes

I’m winning those events guys.

2 Likes

That’s awesome!! Huge gg’s dan! :heart:

2 Likes

congrats on the anniversary to survivals best mod and one of my favorites, I don’t think I’m gonna do the game though as it doesn’t really appeal to me but have fun hosting.

2 Likes

WOO HAPPY TWO YEARS :tada: :heart:

(Ah yes I’m blind)

2 Likes

We share an anniversary?! :O

(I am also very blind)

2 Likes

Nuh uh

that isn’t the same date silly

2 Likes

NOBODY CARES LOLLLOLOLLLL

Jk dan, gg dude!

2 Likes

First ever time i met you thought i was going to get banned cause i was super lucky on ancient debris.:joy:

Happy anniversary dan!

2 Likes

yawn

2 Likes

where smod

4 Likes

I knew him from birth :sleeping::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

We were best mateys in the womb :yawning_face:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Congratulations dan I don’t know how to insert emote so gg

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for the congratulations :D
Hope to see yall in the event :conksunglasses:

4 Likes

Today would be a good day for a promotion :)

13 Likes

Can i get it?

2 Likes

17 Likes