Creative mode looting

My cat Kevin has informed me that creative mode looting is not cool. Based on this information, I have determined that it should be removed from the game. If it is not gone in 24 hours my cat Kevin will begin his reform of this world, thanks!

Edit for the forums mains that don’t understand what I’m referencing:
Mal legs (prison item) = cringe
Discuss why you think cringe or not cringe :scream_cat:

-OhGo

4 Likes

If this is a discussion post this is fine but saying you want something gone just cause your “cat” doesn’t like it isn’t a thing for the forums lol. Unless of course this is the cat in the hat. Otherwise this is off topic so maybe edit the post because there is a chance a mod will close it and or hide this topic!

You can find more info Here

Hope this helps and have a nice day.

2 Likes

It’s tagged with discussion and anybody that plays prison will understand it immediately because mal legs don’t need an introduction. Not sure why the joke about my cat would make this off topic when it’s just a post about how creative mode looting is not a fun prison mechanic :crying_cat_face: I guess I will edit mal legs into the post so the forums mains that don’t play prison will understand better

4 Likes

I don’t know about the rarity of that item, probably legendary or mythical, but that’s sound busted… just looting tons of stuff outside without even worrying about being dropped.

1 Like

It’s the new rarity, Extinct.

2 Likes

Please nerf mal legs to make the people a bit vulnerable

4 Likes

There should be some form of item that is significantly rare but is able to temporarily disable the invincibility and flight. Basically a single use legendary (or a mythical with a really long cooldown) or a ridiculously rare fishing drop

PS. Add a new extinct rare

5 Likes

Since you edited that in your post has a higher chance to gain recognition so you can keep Talking about your issue. Before felt a little off topic saying your cats gonna blow up prison cause of something you don’t like. I’d recommend giving points to your post of why it is broken and why you want it gone or else this has a slight chance to just be a post about complaining and you probably won’t get anything solved! You do you though. I’m not a prison player so I don’t got too too much context but I know friends who play (and won’t shut up about it :unamused:) so seemed weird.

But I’m not a prison player so have a wonderful day! (Not a forum main either lol but it seems that way now XD)

I’ve made more on topic jokes and some of my post went off topic so just making sure your post is ag homie :+1:

P.s kelvin sounds like a wonderful cat

3 Likes

dont worry they call me oh go i know what you meant

4 Likes

Rat knows all things :yawning_face:

3 Likes

Yeah no worries thanks for the helpful suggestions. Sorry if the tone of my reply was off, I wasn’t feeling myself and needed a snickers :fearful:

3 Likes

That item should be removed or atleast nerfed, cmon people go outside to hunt, but you can’t cuz of god mode.

3 Likes

I love snickers. Almost as much as m&m’s because the m&m lore is peak.

3 Likes

but not everyone outside wants to die :sob: i don’t have mal legs but i definitely wouldn’t mind having a pair to not die with my items. i go outside to get items, not to PvP.

3 Likes

but that’s the concept of “outside”

3 Likes

I don’t think anybody wants to die outside lol

3 Likes

The whole idea of the outside world is supposed to be high risk high reward tho :crying_cat_face:

3 Likes

pretend this isnt awful thanks.

2 Likes

for 100b ingame I will write an articulate full length post criticising mal legs.

3 Likes

i misworded it, my bad. but i meant that - not everyone outside wants to engage in PvP - even though, it’s a huge part of the concept of going outside.

3 Likes