Creative mode looting

I think mal legs should only have a counter if pvp isnt reliant on 3v1s :>

2 Likes

Well it’s a bit double…

I absolutely love the idea of an item that’s rarer then a myth. The first time putting the thing on and fly in front of ppl chasing you is nice. Flying in front of ppl that killed you so many times in previous maps puts a smile on your face and finding an extinct itself is amazing.
Being able to finally use myths and good items to loot with is what keeps me looting. So to say a whole new world opened.

However in my opinion there are currently to many legs found and between you and me, I sometimes miss the thrill of finding a myth and somehow need to get the thing in. Are you going to log? Taking a sprint? Call ur friends? Do you sneak the thing to your alt? Who will chase you?

Eventhough I’m not a PVPer myself, I think that the PVPers need “something” next map. Fights are now taking to long and with the best players flying around, what would be the point of PVP?

7 Likes

Yes I agree with what Wu_Knows wrote. More people found them than expected and it was intended to only be a super hard “you win” reward for a few people who got it (though limited to how much it could be used). Maybe next map we can do something to ensure that is how it works. The item won’t be changed but there will be a new extinct rare added this map, and as things are currently moving Map 10 will be out in 3-5 months anyways. Very excited to start revealing stuff in Sneak Peek(s) when things are further along and I can.

13 Likes

You can make it so only 1 can be active at a time even if multiple users looting

So boring when I try to jump people and my friend tells me no, they have mal legs

1 Like