Copy cat Kit

I feel like you should make a copycat kit and it would work like this

Basics: You would have a shovel and if you right click on someone they would copy the kit they have and give you the same armor and abilities and weapons.

The load out before the kit copy would be:
Iron helmet
Chainmail Chestplate
Chainmail leggings
Iron boots
Wood sword
Copying Shovel

Let me hear your thoughts on it!

I don’t play kit that often but can you explain what situation this kit would be useful in? Also will the shovel have a cool down or something?

It Would be Useful as a sort of kit to play for fun and it could allow you to get kits you don’t have in a round and you could discard your kit and the shovel would have a 10 second cool down

How would they implement this? Anyways, I think that once you copy a kit you should only have it for 10 seconds. The cool down should be like 60 seconds, so when someone is fighting with this kit can’t just change to a nearby Dash kit to flee a fight right after they just copied a Hornet kit.

1 Like

How does the ability work?
Do you need to right-click another player to copy their kit?
Do you need to kill players to get their kits?
Do you kill a player to get their kit?

what’s the point in having ranks/buying kits when u just need 1? Just find the person with that kit, click them and gain what they have. It’s literally a kit which gives access to all other kits. I would say you only get to play that kit for 1 minute then there is a 10 minute cd or something. This kit defeats the purpose of different kits on different days and buying specified kits.

tbh i feel like their armor and tools should be static and be changed to leather, but have u ever thought abt the titan kit? it’s just another way to exploit this, i believe their abilities should be nerfed significantly but by that time, you’d be dead from a superior power. i also thought abt this kit but the prep and everything seems to much for munchymc to care abt