Congratulations to Cyber and Nikolas!

What is that I sense? A new baby Admin… no wait - TWO new baby Admins!

Everyone please join me in congratulating @Nikolas and @leCyber on their promotion!

Both of these fine gents have been working hard within the community for years and are invaluable to the team:

Cyber (formally known as TheCyberCreeper :upside_down_face:), the quiet mic’d, killstreak ending fiend has shone as a manager of the community Discord and BadBoyHalo’s YouTube Discord, showing clear leadership and organisation skills needed for such a busy setting. Not only that, but someone who is deeply imbedded in many corners of Munchy and will undoubtedly fit right into his role. He describes himself as “Best in game” however I believe he has forgotten about a certain moose on that front image

And Nikolas, the proud owner of the title “worst pvper on the staff team”, he is the pinnacle of friendly faces you can expect to see around the server. Nikolas is the Event team manager and has excelled at his role, showing decisive decision making and clear leadership qualities. With almost 3,000 bans under his belt and a long term commitment to the community and server, he is more than qualified to wear the red leather armour in the hub.

Well done my friends!

11f18a3e9b3a4721b2867cd332e57b49 6801d5e59aaf4e98a77fa514a6739148

32 Likes

How can someone who cheats be the best in the game :thinking:

Jokes aside congratulations to both of you on your promotions, well deserved! I still remember the day nik applied :tada:

4 Likes

OIMG YES WOO HOO 100% YAY GOOD JOB YES CONGRATS :tada:

4 Likes

Congrats :heart: well deserved.

4 Likes

Congrats!! <3

3 Likes

wth is this?? He’s threatened to demote me so many times now… I’m even more afraid than ever! :fearful:

Anyways, seriously congrats to the both of you! Well deserved roles and hope to see many more things coming from y’all! :heart:

5 Likes

Congrats to both of you, I definitely saw that coming. <3

4 Likes

Congratulations Nikolas!

As for Cyber… :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

(Kidding. Congrats also Cyber. <3)
3 Likes

Congrats Cyber and Nik! I knew you guys could do it. Thank you for the dedication to the server, and your guys overall contribution to the server.

3 Likes

I cannot express my happiness for you two! Well done, well deserved, and well fit for the job!

You too, oBears, Esio, and Examiner. Next three baby admins!?

6 Likes

If I ever get any type of staff position I’m immediately taking this position I hope you feel threatened Nikolas
Ily both!! Congrats!
Man I remember when Nikolas was just a fat regular player, now he’s a big boy :(.

4 Likes

how does a cheater get admin LOL @leCyber

4 Likes

Congratulations to, undoubtably, the two most qualified (former) prospects!

Also, congratulations to the new Senior Mod trio (@oBears @EsioTrot @Examiner)!

9 Likes

Just curious, when are you getting Admin? Surely soon yes?

4 Likes

congrats guys!

3 Likes

What happend @leCyber anyways congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon:.

4 Likes

Thanks Beefy :smiley:!

6 Likes

Congratulations @leCyber & @Nikolas! You both really deserve it!

7 Likes

Wait till Nik will pvp me :) I am the worst by far

~Ned

4 Likes

Congratulations!!! @leCyber @Nikolas

3 Likes