Congratulations to Cyber and Nikolas!

This is epic my favorite smods are now admins! Congrats Cyber and Nikolas!
Edit: OMG @EsioTrot is smod congratss!!

3 Likes

Congrats high sonic and nikolas! ;P

3 Likes

Congrats to you both!

1 Like

Congratulations to you both! :tada: This is so well deserved! You both have done an amazing job as SMOD and it was about time you got your promotions! :smile:

3 Likes

forgot about me ;(

but for real congratulations you too!!! you guys have both been here for so long and this is well-deserved!!

2 Likes

Congrats to everyone who’s been promoted, it’s well deserved, respect :clap:

4 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Just came home from school and read this. Wonderful! Congrats @Nikolas and @leCyber . You deserve this a lot :wink:

5 Likes

Congrats boys ;)

4 Likes

congrats now I need an unban please.

3 Likes

Congrats :fish::tada:

4 Likes

Congrats Cyber and Nikolas!! :tada: :tada:

5 Likes

As the 2nd best pvper on the staff team. I can confirm that cyber cheats. Congrats you two! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

@leCyber Congrats homie since you got promoted to mod I always knew you were a cheating mod… then when you got promoted to SrMod you were a cheating SrMod… I knew you would get the admin role proud of you and now you can fully hide your cheats… LOL but homie good shit.

@Nikolas Don’t talk to you really anymore since you know you’re always busy and I was removed from the staff team, but I knew you would be promoted to SrMod then after admin just of how fast you picked up on stuff especially when I was helping you with the commands when you were promoted to jmod / mod. Good shit man.

10 Likes

Congrats both of you!! I can tell you guys have developed a deep love for MunchyMC! Well deserved! I cant wait to see what great things you both have to offer as Admin!

4 Likes

Congrats, I’m so happy to see two new Admin’s on the server! It’s well deserved and I seen you guys on quite a lot. Congrats again! :heart: :partying_face:

Sincerely,
Vergo

4 Likes

who’s cyber

6 Likes

idk a staff apparently

3 Likes

Congratulations both of you! I look forward to seeing your fresh new tags on the server! :smiley:

4 Likes

Two very well-deserved promotions! Your dedication has paid off handsomely. Congrats! @leCyber @Nikolas

9 Likes