Clarifying Our Mute Policy (Christian Server)

Is munchy a Christian server now? He was fucking targetting me how the fuck is that a mute, don’t reply “make a support ticket” because I don’t wanna get unmuted. In before this post becomes locked or DELETED which has happened to at least 20 of my posts/comments I wanna say maybe WARN me first? I didn’t know that SWEARING was an offence on the munchy mineman network.

same I got targeted for 2 months and called the kid a cancer patient and got muted for 9 years

Literally I go in teamspeak and say hi to the staff and fbm bans me for an hour like lmfao this is WHY all your LONG TIME players have either gone to being mini mods like cyber and getting mod or turning toxic and eventually quitting.

1 Like

I can see you harassing a player as well as swearing in that screenshot.

4 Likes

From the post I haven’t gotten a single punishment so I still go under “first time offenders” because munchy hasn’t been clear on the mute policy or ANY policy for the past 2 years!

how long are you even muted for

My mute has worn off but I was just making a point.

stop moaning then

Stfu, literally my clan was ranked #3 behind all the STAFF clans that are top because they’re staff. Bikeski and me both invested ALL of our tokens (30k+) into the clan and since bikeski used a glitch that he wasn’t aware of the entire clan got reset so we lost all our credits and after I complained they never refunded it because that is how munchy works.

As far as I am concerned, a clarification of a policy that had already been in place does not automatically reset your past offenses. Also, this behavior is clearly against the rules that have been enforced for nearly 3 years now.
Your other point is clearly off-topic, but why not address it as well: the clan has been reset to a 16,000 tokens level and bikeski still has his 40,000 tokens that you “invested” in your clan.

6 Likes

As far as I am concerned, I have been playing munchy for over 3 years now and I didn’t even know that munchy had a rules page. Please tell me where to find it because I don’t see it on the website?!?!?! literally munchy has not been clear at all with the punishements Screenshot - 3fbb1b111020e07e35367e9298a1595d - Gyazo

It may not come as a surprise that the rules are linked to at the bottom of the homepage where such information can usually be found. If you cannot find it there, it may be helpful to search for the rules in the server information category.
Now if this was not enough information, there is also a pinned post about offenses that generally result in a punishment.

3 Likes

why does it go from a mute to a clan

1 Like

Generally if a player has been here for 3 years they understand our policies.

13 Likes