BWDIM Episode 23: Tomwich

Welcome back to another episode of But What Does It Mean? Ever wonder: what the heck does that name mean? Well, you’re in the right place! Here, we look at the IGNs of the amazing members of the MunchyMC Community!

Introduction

He is a moment. He is a sandwich. He was a pufferfish. He was a nugget. He is the man who improved BWDIM tenfold. That’s right, today we will be analyzing the IGN of the amazing @TomMoment!

Dissection

Tomwich.

First part: To (also stylized to). You would think that I would talk about the preposition “to”. But no, you are wrong. Say the word “to” out loud. Yell it if you have to. That’s right, it sounds suspiciously like the word “two”. The number that comes after one. 2.

Second part: mw (also stylized mW). An abbreviation for milliwatt. A milliwatt is one one thousandth of a watt. A watt is equal to one joule per second. A joule is equal to the work done by a force of one newton when its point of application moves one meter in the direction of action of the force. A newton is equal to the force that would give a mass of one kilogram an acceleration of one meter per second per second. A kilogram is equivalent to approximately 2.205 lb. lb is short for pound. A pound is a unit of weight in general use equal to 16 oz. oz is short for ounces. An ounce is a unit of weight equal to approximately 28 grams. A gram is a metric unit of mass equal to one thousandth of a kilogram. There we go we’ve come full circle but why are you still reading this lol get a life
Basically a very small amount of electricity.

Third part: ich. A German pronoun meaning I. Not as in the letter of the alphabet, but as in the pronoun.

Analysis

So, when we put it together, we get 2 milliwatt I. Now, of course, we could never have a grammar eror here (yes that’s intentional), so milliwatt obviously has to be plural. We’ll also swap out “I” for “me” so that no one gets it confused with the letter of the alphabet. So, the revised version is 2 milliwatts me.

Alright, so two milliwatts is pretty self-explanatory. There are not one, not three, not five hundred and thirty-two billion nine hundred and six million seven hundred and fifteen thousand eight hundred and forty-six point three oh one seven nine, but two megawatts! Now, the two megawatts obviously have something to do with “me” (“me” being tom himself), but exactly how do they relate?

Well, the easiest link that we can form with the half brain cell that we have left after reading my definition of milliwatt is that Tom has two milliwatts. Now, this may seem trivial at first, but as I previously mentioned, a milliwatt is a very small amount of electricity. Therefore, we can also assume that two milliwatts isn’t much more.

To sum it up, Tom is a person with a very low amount of energy. That’s why he plays surv lol.

Boom chicka boom, this episode is finished. If you happen to be the guest star, please comment below with the inspiration for your name. Also, message me (on Discord or on the forums) with your suggestions of IGNs for me to examine. Until then, this is your host, Spectro, signing off. Goodnight!

10 Likes

i am the third most energetic person I know so this is funny

3 Likes

Omg, fun fact, Tom is the love of my life.

3 Likes

I like that you rank people based on energy levels

2 Likes

i want to know how tomwich improved BWDIM tenfold

because through all of the BWDIMs i’ve seen, i have no trace of a clue lmao

anyways, i just learned how to decrease the size of the text from this forum post, which is interesting, seeing as i didn’t know how to do that 5 minutes ago

anyways, cool bwdim i’ll end this reply off with pie

4 Likes

he said it was hard to read.
I then added colours and stuff.
boom it is better because of him.

2 Likes

(you’re saying that you were the one who decided on adding color, but you are really just stealing my idea :frowning::

however they were the first person to say that it was hard to read, but being hard to read was mentioned 4 times in that post. however being hard to read was only ever mentioned in episode 12, 13 (by you), and 21 (by you, and now me)

thats kind of ‘sus’ of you

2 Likes

You’re sus

2 Likes

You are a smart man.

2 Likes

thank you

2 Likes