BWDIM Episode 2: Callahan

Welcome back to another episode of But What Does It Mean? Ever wonder: what the heck does that name mean? Well, you’re in the right place! Here, we look at the IGNs of the amazing members of the MunchyMC Community!

He is on the Dream SMP. He was featured on a Technoblade video, albeit briefly. He codes and stuff. This week, we will be analyzing (as per @laptev’s suggestion) the OG Dev @Callahan’s name!
Before we do some analyzing, let’s just do a bit of rearranging. First, we’re gonna split it into two: Call Ahan. Then, we’re going to flip the order around: Ahan call. There we go! Let’s dive right into the analysis.
First part: Ahan. Also stylized A Han. Obviously a reference to Han Solo from Star Wars. So, with that in mind, this part also means A Han Solo.
Second part: C. The third letter of the alphabet. Say it out loud. That’s right. Yell it. Ignore the stares from everyone around you. Eeeeexactly. It sounds like the word “see”. Keep that in mind.
Third part: All. The opposite of nothing. Pretty simple.
So, even though we have abnormally small brains, we can still figure this part out: together, the parts combined become “A Han Solo See All”. This sounds kinda weird. But hey, he didn’t want us to find out what cult he’s in easily. So, let’s just remove the “A”. Gone. Forever. Like your hopes of doing something important with your life. Now, we have “Han Solo See All”. Let’s just conjugate the verb there to the third person singular, and then we have what Callahan wanted us to see: “Han Solo Sees All”.
Now, you’re probably thinking: “What the heck does that mean?” Don’t worry, I am not here to only analyze. I am here to explain. Most (or all) gods in various religions have the quality of seeing everything. It’s just how religion works (don’t question it). So, based on his name, we can deduce that Callahan thinks that Han Solo is a god. We can further analyze this by saying that not only does he think that Han Solo is god, but he inevitably worships him. This would indicate that he is part of a cult (in case you think that this is wrong, then get definitioned: cult (/kəlt/): a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object. We can safely say that Han Solo is a particular figure. So there. I am better than you. Deal with it.). I mean, if there’s a cult that worships Jedi, (Jediism - Wikipedia), then why not?
And by the way, I have permission from Callahan himself to say that he is actively recruiting members. I mean, we are recruiting members. What, didn’t I tell you? I am officially the second member of the Han Solo cult. As a very wise man once said: join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.

Well, that’s a wrap for the second episode. If you happen to be the guest star, please comment below with the inspiration for your name. I don’t really have that many more ideas for guest stars, so comment with your suggestions of IGNs for me to examine. Until then, this is your host, Spectro, signing off. Goodnight!

10 Likes

sorry what

3 Likes

Eeeeeexactly.

1 Like

Alk next

2 Likes

im confused on at least 7 levels

Alk done

4 Likes

callahan got some explaining to do o.0

1 Like