BWDIM Episode 12: Joekoe

Welcome back to another episode of But What Does It Mean? Ever wonder: what the heck does that name mean? Well, you’re in the right place! Here, we look at the IGNs of the amazing members of the MunchyMC Community!

You’ve seen him on WoolWars. You’ve seen him… on WoolWars. He is the founder of the Appa clan. He is a member of the bug and idea team, which gives him a tag that goes quite well with his rank. That’s right, folks, today we will be looking at the true meaning of Mr. Media @joekoe’s name!

Side note - I was going to do kami but then this happened

and I am greedy so yeah. Next week for kami though.

You should know what we’re doing by now. That’s right, we’re dividing the name into a few parts. These parts would be J-oe-k-oe. This name is kinda weird, so we’ll be pairing up the J and K as well as the two “oe”s. Let’s get to the good stuff now.
First/third part: Jk (also stylized JK). Common internet lingo that means “Just Kidding”. For example, “You shouldn’t give me tokens. JK.” I think you get the idea.
Second/Fourth part: oe oe. Now, this part is kinda weird because it’s just two letters. Now, we all know Mr. Koe. He’s a fairly toxic and negative guy, always highlighting what other players are not. “You are not better than me.” “You do not have a higher leaderboard position than me.” We’ve seen it all. So, instead of focusing on what we have for this part, let’s focus on what we do not have, like Julius does so often. O and E are two vowels out of 5.5. The other three are A, I, and U (I mean, we could say Y, but it’s kinda sketchy, you know, being both a vowel and a consonant. For simplicity’s sake, let’s just ignore it. Like you will ignore this post.). So, we can now deduce that “oe” actually means “aiu”.

Alright, so when we put this together, we get “JK AIU AIU”. One thing that we haven’t covered here is the doubling up of the “aiu”s. We can only assume that this is for the purpose of emphasis, so it’s really just “JK AIU”. If we do some minor rearranging, we get “AIU JK”. Because, of course, vowels are vowels, it doesn’t really matter what order they are in. Joekoe (hah it autocorrected to joke) is trying to confuse us. He wants us to put the three vowels in alphabetical order. This is a trick, ladies and gentlemen! To decipher the true meaning of the name, we must simply put the U before the A. Therefore, it is now “UAI JK”.
So, the UAI could also be split into U AI. The U, of course, is for “you”. U know. AI, as we covered in the first episode, means Artificial Intelligence. Robots. Bots. You get the picture. So, he means “You are a robot”.
Now, we can’t just brush this off. Mr. Media is actually accusing us of being bots! This, as you know, is a bannable offence. We can’t just take this lightly. Julius is, with his heightened position on the MunchyMC social ladder due to his being on the Bug and Idea Team AND having the Media rank, trying to get us all banned. He is accusing everyone, except of course his beloved Appa clanmates, of being a bot. Not a real human. Now, for some of us (Vurm I’m looking at you), this may be true. But for the vast majority, it is simply a lie.
Now, the question is, why would JuliusKulius accuse us of being bots? Well, the answer is quite simple: he is planning the domination of the MunchyMC network. Once everyone has been banned, then he can take over Munchy. But that’s not all. Then it will be the total domination of-
I would like to interrupt this program to note the JK in the name, meaning Just Kidding. He is not serious about his domination of Munchy. It is all a troll.
Well, excuse the interruption, but there is a point there. The true meaning of Joekoe’s name is therefore the fact that he is the largest troll to hit munchymc since skeppy’s last trolling video. He is not to be trusted. In fact, he should be stripped of his media rank and go back to being some random non. That is all that I have to say. Thank you.

I’ll be waiting alty

Well, episode twelve has gone to sleep and it will never wake up again. If you happen to be the guest star, please comment below with the inspiration for your name. Also, comment with your suggestions of IGNs for me to examine. Until then, this is your host, Spectro, signing off. Goodnight!

17 Likes

:( no

2 Likes

what the actual

2 Likes

Ok well then

1 Like

i can either confirm or deny this.

The inspiration behind my name is actually uhh from an old friend. His name was Woekoe. He said like “pls change ur name to Joekoe” (the “j” because Julius), and that’s exactly what I did. I haven’t changed it since :sparkles:.

6 Likes

Help he’s on to me

2 Likes

Don’t ruin this man’s career, just agree with whatever he says.

1 Like

@boriswoop would disagree

2 Likes

my brain-

1 Like

uhhh, you’re right… but I’ll pay you in 9 years when I win an event for money, k? Thanks.

Such a scammer smh smh
I thought you meant 7000 tokens

yeah i meant 7k tokens… but i spent it all on kit events

1 Like

plot twist bigger than bwdim’s paragraphs (please it’s so hard to read)

Thanks I couldn’t force myself to read all that.

Grow a brain
jk
I like writing a lot of stuff.
This one actually felt kinda short

2 Likes

istg I can read anything but a bwdim easily

1 Like

Do me!

2 Likes

Excellent work once again dear sir

1 Like

I feel like if I added a summary at the end, then all the people that actually read all of it would just skip the long version and read the summary, and then I would’ve wrote a bunch for naught.

1 Like

Hey! To be fair, I have a issue with reading all of this text too. Personally, I would recommend using colors in your forum posts! Here is a link that includes what you’d need to do!