BWDIM Episode 11: Luke0928

Welcome back to another episode of But What Does It Mean? Ever wonder: what the heck does that name mean? Well, you’re in the right place! Here, we look at the IGNs of the amazing members of the MunchyMC Community!

Before we start, I would just like to repeat what I said last episode as I don’t know if that many people saw it.

BWDIM isn’t just a forums show. It isn’t just a way of life. It isn’t just a god among men. Ladies and gentlemen, BWDIM is now (sort of)… a clan!
I won’t rank it up all the way until I get enough tokens to do it, because I need the tag to be 5 characters, and that requires a bunch of tokens. So, if you’re rich, join now! Actually, though, if you’ve ever been featured on, liked, or commented on a BWDIM post, you are welcome to join the clan! DM me on Discord or the forums for more information.

Onto the episode!

For the introduction:

this about sums it up. This week, we will be analyzing @Luke0928’s IGN!

So, we’re gonna split it into two parts. Predictable, I know. But, the two parts are Luke and 0928.
First part: Luke. There have been many Lukes throughout history, both in fiction and in real life. No Luke, though, is as well-known as Luke Skywalker.
Second part: 0928. Now, you see, these are a bunch of numbers. But remember when you were in fifth-grade math and you wrote in 0.17734 on a calculator, turned it upside-down, and then it said “hello”? Same idea here. Now, imagine you had a calculator. You write in the numbers 0928. Then you turn it upside down. Obviously, now the order of the numbers are reversed: it’s now 8290. But that’s not all. The 8 becomes a B, the 2 a Z. The 9 becomes a 6, and the zero stays a zero. Now we have BZ60. This is the name for a battery for a Motorola phone.

So, when we put it all together, we get “Luke Skywalker BZ60”. Well, the BZ60 is a phone battery for a flip phone by the company Motorola. Specifically, it is a battery for the Motorola RAZR V3 phone. Flip phones are weird. They are technically mobile phones, but they lack the functionality of more modern phones. They’re kind of an in-between: they aren’t exactly a mobile phone, but they aren’t a telephone either.
Now, when you put this together with Luke Skywalker, a character from Star Wars, there is one obvious conclusion that you can take from this: Luke uses a BZ60 battery to power his lightsaber. You thought that it was a Kyber crystal, you fool. No, it’s a phone battery. Logically, we would also assume that his lightsaber also has some functionalities of a flip phone. If he’s in a jam? No use fighting his way out, he can just call his mom through his phone. You see, here is were we get to the root of everything: Luke Skywalker has a flip-phone/lightsaber combo.
Now, obviously, Luke wouldn’t just want to tell us this. He obviously wanted to tell us something more. Now, Luke Skywalker being the self-absorbed person that he is, he doesn’t really just want to keep his design to himself. He wants to patent it. (The working name is the SkySaber, with the slogan being: “Changing the lives of Jedi everywhere, one call at a time”.)
Well, Luke (the one from Munchy) has been doing some reading. He has realized, in fact, that Luke has created this invention. And he wants it for himself. He would call it the LukeSaber, with the slogan: “Slice people in half, then call the police and blame it on someone else”. Because there are two people in a patent war, so to speak (they’re both trying to patent the same thing), things can get heated. Luke wants all the support that he can get. So, he made his Minecraft name “Luke0928” to promote his side of the argument: he has the better patent, and he will get the patent first. (Obviously, when we’re talking about interactions between fictional and non-fictional characters, theft of intellectual property doesn’t apply, and therefore no lawsuits can be filed.)
And that, ladies, gentlemen, and "I’d rather not say"s, is the true meaning of Luke 0928’s name.

There we go, Tom, I finished the eleventh episode. Are you happy? If you happen to be the guest star, please comment below with the inspiration for your name. Also, comment with your suggestions of IGNs for me to examine. Until then, this is your host, Spectro, signing off. Goodnight!

10 Likes

You are so knowledgeable

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

I’m so happy that I responsed a day early

2 Likes

i’ll give you 7000 if you figure out joekoe

2 Likes

do you actually expect me to read such a masterpiece
please change this into a 3 word BWDIM

2 Likes

bet

1 Like

a minecraft ign isn’t a minecraft ign without numbers, its a simple fact.
Everyone with clean names are simply lying to themselves

1 Like

You are amazing, this is some stunning research

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Please don’t post on topics which haven’t been commented on for over 2 weeks