BunnyTeemo's Builder Application 2 (the first one i post was an accident)

IGN and past IGN’s: BunnyTeemo

Timezone: UTC+7

Discord username: lolcraft #3569

How long have you played MunchyMC?: 3 weeks

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: my favourite build and prouduest is about everything space, real life stuff , decoration

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?: I learn them from Skeepy and I also try them out on a cracked server but now to closed

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses: I don’t know about my build speacialty but I know my weakness about building is decoration.
Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?: I have worked for server MineVN but it closed now
Describe yourself: I’m Khoa and I’m from Vietnam. My age is 18 and i’m started to play Minecraft since 2017.I’m usually online on summer and at the weekend. I play on Munchy when Skeepy upload a vid with BadBoyHalo. If my build is good or trash just tell me and I’ll make it better and since I watch every video of Skeepy I know how to use worldedit, trollcommand, banninghacker,… I would be honored if I join the Builder Team.

~BunnyTeemo

I’d suggest you to read this before making a builder application. Thank you!

Your builds are all pretty small and aren’t very detailed. If you have some more builds please add them. Good luck!

+1
I believe you are well suited for this position. Good luck!

you sure you joined 5 months ago?

2 Likes

yes he is 18 years old he knows how to catch hacker. why would he lie.

3 Likes

No offense, you don’t seem 18 judging by the grammar. -0.5

Mhm, I 100% agree with you. He looks like he’s 12 ;D

He doesn’t know how to catch hackers he KNEW how to catch hackers. he forgot how to catch hacker

He/she said he/she lives in Vietnam so English might not be his/her first language, please don’t make fun of people for making grammatical mistakes especially if English is not their first language.

3 Likes

should I make another one or I just change this poste

You should edit this post.