Builder App - ScoutheDrout

IGN and past IGN’s: ScoutheDrout, none

Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time

Discord username: Sarkrl#8260

How long have you played MunchyMC?: around 10 months

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: I will send a picture in dms, I cannot put a pic here, because I don’t know how to make a portfolio

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: It was a build of my dog, and a good one at that, it took around 3 hours to build, and was worth it.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I’m pretty experienced with World Edit, nothing else really.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): My specialty is structures, and my weaknesses are details and terraforming.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I’ve never worked for any other build teams or servers. My history is I used to build on my friends world on bedrock when it first came out, and I would occasionally build offline in my own world on my laptop.

1 Like

Hello ScoutheDrout,

• I think it would be easier to send screenshots, or something to see your builds.

• Your application is kinda plain, if you look at accepted applications, they have a lot more detail and other stuff among the lines.

Other than that, I would like to give you a +0.5

Best of luck for you’re application!

Also, welcome to the forums!

i cant see a link to builds +5

make a portfolio on imgur

:ok_hand:

3 Likes

Hello!

To make a portfolio, I would recommend using Imgur or Crevado. Remember that Imgur requires a phone number, however! Choose Imgur if you’re just looking for a good portfolio. Use Crevado if you want to make your portfolio more professional.

Hope you found this useful! :slightly_smiling_face:

No pictures would give this an automatic fail :confused:

Next time try bolding the questions like this as it makes it much easier to read.

Also, be honest! From what Mcdonalds showed, you haven’t been here 10 months!

Hope this helped! -1

Who said there were requirements in build applications? Noone cares mate

Well, we actually care about that.

You can’t be Builder without a portfolio, and also your application needs to be clean and well done, these things also matter when you apply for Builder, as of course maturity, etc…

Talking about the application, @ScoutheDrout you can’t apply without a portfolio, please link one or put pictures, also I recommend you to see this post to get information and tips of how to apply correctly. Good luck -1

2 Likes

No builds +5

Without a portfolio linked, we cannot consider your application. If you’d like to reapply, please wait at least 3 months fore applying again. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like