Build team?

Yo what’s up guys
I’m TheShammy, a player who has been on MunchyMC for less than a year (I don’t know accurately) and on forums for a short while. I’ve been looking to join the build team lately, because I find the server very good with great potential and would love to make it better. (No, not like Skeppy’s “make it better”)
Although I am very confident with my skills and qualities, I still am kind of nervous to apply because I really don’t know what they are looking for and I hate to mess up. Yes, I am a really cautious type of person.
For those of you fellow munchies who have experience, if you could advise me what I can do for the application, that would be great and I would appreciate it a lot <3
I mean, just say something like: hey dude build a ______________ with ___________
Lol gl for myself

3 Likes

also you would have to apply on #applications #applications:build-team i think u can press it then there should be a format if u dont find it go to other’s applications and copy from there also its highly suggested to show some of ur builds

2 Likes

also here

1 Like

Hey there! This isn’t the right channel to use to apply for the build team. Furthermore, there is also a format you must follow, and you must create a portfolio of all previous builds. #applications:build-team would be a good place to start, and I’d recommended reading the pinned posts and the accepted applications to see what munchymc is looking for.

1 Like

Yes ik I’m not applying here guys I’m just asking

1 Like

this whole part made it look like ur applying xd

Ah, I see. Yeah the most common advice given is reading the accepted applications and working on a lot of builds that encompasses different skills such as terraforming, world edit ect.

1 Like

another advice go check out Build Team Application - Tips & Guide - Applications / Build Team - MunchyMC Forums and check out this Builder Application Information - Applications / Build Team - MunchyMC Forums
i think this should help a bit or a lot when you are applying and don’t be nervous!

orrrrr this Latest Accepted topics in Build Team - MunchyMC Forums i forgot to add this one xd

2 Likes

Sounds like you need something to build. I can’t give you any ideas that’s part of your creative process but a good building format to channel all your skills can be a kitpvp map. This shows terraforming, structures and should also include organics. But most of all it shows planning and knowledge of colours. The trick is to make it look whole!

Best of luck!

1 Like

Yknow theres not actually a set requirement of how far you should go, and our advice means 0 to you as we all have a different syle of build. Yknow for some its modern or whatever builds do, and if you want the best shot it is to check out some Accepted Applications and see what common qualitys they possess.

Alright thank you guys I’ll do my best :beginner:<3
I get the point that creativity is a big part XD

Maybe someone close this? Please

Requested :+1: