Brrainey440 youtube rank application

I have 1.1k subs, 250+ average views per vid (some have less than 100 or it would be 400+ average) i make minecraft content and will make wool wars vids soon. https://youtube.com/emmanuelboss

1 Like

Hey!
There are a few pros and cons to your application. I will start with the pros:

• Your channel is growing. You don’t meet the requirements yet but according to SocialBlade you will hit that milestone soon!

• You seem to put effort into your videos. You seem like you think about what videos to upload and even though you don’t record with voice you seem to try making them as fun to watch as possible

Now to the cons…:

• Your application doesn’t seem like you have put a single minute into it. It seems very rushed and it’s
    made effortless.

• You haven’t made a single MunchyMC video! This is really bad considering the fact that you want Media rank on a server you barely played, which leads to the third point:

• You barely played on MunchMC! You only played WoolWars for a bit but that’s it.

• You also didn’t follow the application format which can be found at the very top of the media rank application section (here)

• This is your first forum post, I feel like a Media rank applicant should have at least some interaction with the community since it’s their job to represent the server in general and with that also the community (my opinion).

Overall I have to give you a -1.
Please really rework your application! Don’t be lazy!
Good luck!

4 Likes

Hey! When you make an application, please follow this format for your application here.

3 Likes

Along with this, the username for Minecraft In your videos don’t match the name here on the server which links to the forums

:billed_cap: ?

3 Likes

Hey, just as @Just5MoreMinutes said you will not get accepted with this.

1 Like

Hey!

Unfortunatley your application will not be accepted with just this.

Please check the requirements and qualifications here:
http://www.munchymc.com/forums/t/apply-for-media-rank

Best of luck :)

^^ Interaction can boost your channel SIGNIFICANTLY and increase your chances for MEDIA Rank

1 Like

I like your channel, however:

• Doesn’t meet requirements
  • No munchy content
  • Application has no effort and is not in the right format
  • No interaction with the community, this is your first forums post
  • Doesn’t play munchy

-1 For now, goodluck!!!

3 Likes

Heya! We’re going to deny your application this time around. We feel your current level of content creation is not close enough to the requirements to be accepted yet. Please message me on discord.
( NoEffortName#7860 )

Please wait 1 month before reapplying