Brain Storm by AFrenchBaguette (map)

Map details:
Brain Storm by AFrenchBaguette, youre inside your brain thinking colorful and potential.

Map name -
Brain Storm

Max players -

Waiting spawn location -
0 23 0

Game spawns locations -
Placed

CenterX -
0 125 0

CenterZ -
0 125 0

LowestY -
0 23 0

HeightLimit -
0 121 0

Parkour material -
Emerald Block

Screenshots.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ac7Vjcy5zbbcKumlsureBCnDNbhcCUfH/view?usp=sharing

This map was originally playnned for the duels tournament but it was way to big so i just submitted it as normal map. i really enjoyed building this map

@Fumaz @Warlock505 @TheBoop

10 Likes

I think your map is amazing! The walls are super detailed and the overall map looks very unique! Great job! :grinning:

2 Likes

Looks great!

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Looking epic!

2 Likes

First of, I’ll start by saying that I think the map is incredible. It’s very well designed, and very well detailed, and matches almost every requirement a map needs.

Although, I don’t really like how the map is somewhat stretched out a bit.
Meaning, assuming the players are supposed to spawn around the eye, it would take a larger amount of time for a player who spawned above the eye to get to the walls than a player who spawned next to it. It’s sometimes crucial for WoolWars players to reach the map’s wall for an easier and safer way to tower upwards. (I know there’s a 10 seconds grace period, although it still gives players a higher advantage over less fortunate players who were to spawn in said places)
Second, I believe the chest placements could have been done better, seeing how a quarter of the map would be able to get items in no time when the other three quarters are forced to tower up with nothing but blocks just to fight over some gear (Assuming they wouldn’t want to run 30 blocks just for the small chance of getting a leftover wooden sword). I highly recommend you add more objects, especially on the floor, for easier looting for the start of the game. Random flying chests are always a good addition as well.

Besides that, the map looks great.

2 Likes

chests auto gen. so there would be much more chests in the air

2 Likes

Wasn’t aware of that, thank you for informing me.

2 Likes

Your maps are always my favorite when I compare them to any other, jeez… +1!

2 Likes

Thank you <3

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

Oh yeah. This is sick!

2 Likes

Thank you <3

1 Like

And forgot to tell you , everyone spawn equally near the wall (almost equally) so a basicly fixed all of your dislikes :3

1 Like

This is amazing @AFrenchBaguette great job!
Really hope this one is added

2 Likes

Thank you .

1 Like

Looks incredible!
Have you considered applying for Builder? :thinking:

2 Likes

I did but got denied :/

2 Likes

Consider applying again soon u r great :smiley:

3 Likes

This looks incredible!! Great job! <3