BlueGaminq Event Team Application

@lilZan The last time you logged on was early 2016 (according to the website) and you created this account today. Draw your own conclusions lol

no hate pls :frowning: im not being mean

1 Like

It’s okay, I would just recommend playing more if you want higher chances of getting the rank! :smiley:

2 Likes

When you exclaim playing, are you referring to being ingame, around the discord, as well as the forums, and the team speak? Or are you telling me to play the server more.

1 Like

No man I just got back into the server but have been playing for hours every day… I know what you are saying though :grinning:

1 Like

Please do not argue on my application. Thanks

1 Like

:+1: Sorry, best of luck agin

Yes, it’s fine lol. Sometimes it takes the website a while to update.

Playing in game experience

Me and lilzan arguing, we aren’t even upset. Also, it is mildly related to your application, because most comments are not taken into concideration if the commenter is new.

YoshiDaDino has only played on the server for 9 days + the 1 day on the BlueGaminq account. That’s a total of 10 days. I would suggest playing more and getting more known.

1 Like

Im aware

Is it possible you can close this application, please?

Which part did i join yesterday?

May I consider myself ‘Known’ now considering seventy others have seen this post? If you believe otherwise may I please have a range on how many people you believe should be aware of my existence. If so, an exact range (IE; 200-400) would be helpful.

You say I’ve played 10 days, but I joined the server yesterday. Im confused on what you’re exclaiming to me.

Actually, a lot of well known players only have a few people look at their applications, but they are all good reviews. You would much rather have 15 people all giving you great reviews then 70 not so nice reviews. That also sort of answers your question about how many people you need to be known. You can’t give a range really, because if 200 people were to view this and you have only played an hour on the server, you aren’t well known. I know I don’t belong in this, but I feel like I need to say something.

1 Like

Are you saying if 200 people know me, then its only considered known if they know me on a personal level?

i’ve never seen you online
it seems like u just used a lot of big words/stretching out sentences in this application just to use big words/stretch out sentences and it really doesn’t make you a better choice for the event team
good luck in future applications tho u seem cool

2 Likes

Oh im sorry. I referenced other applications, and the majority of the accepted applications used broad words. Sorry if i offended anyone using too vast of a vocabulary

I feel youre attacking me, and I only ask of you to help me out. I don’t mean to come across as any emotional type of way. My strong suit is not english, nor tone. I thinks its best this application is closed, and ive tried coming in contact with someone who has the ability. I dont wish to go back and forth with a conversation on my own application. It seems to me your comment is disregading my question and is not beneficial to me. You’ve avoided the question I ask and I feel its best we dont continue. Also if you dont mind me asking, how come you’ve been on the forums for approximately one year, but you’ve only had a total of one day of read time.

Sorry,
-Ao

you say your “strong suit is not english” yet you sound like a walking thesaurus and really all it does is make you seem egotistical

like instead of just saying “played on the server” like a normal person you instead said you “participated on the munchymc server”

I do the exact same thing on all of my english papers, i can tell you’re just looking for cool sounding words on thesaurus.com

5 Likes