BlueGaminq Event Team Application

Hmm… were you active in chat? I don’t recall that name.

2 Likes

I can not give you an estimate on time spent in the chat but I do bounce around teamspeak and previously discord which you may recognize my nickname as iamfoereal

2 Likes

If you have any other concerns you believe i should add into my staff application, i will do that and reapply

2 Likes

If it is possible, can you inform me on those minor errors you found in my staff application?

1 Like

I apologize for not responding to your comment. But it is likely you saw me online because I was

2 Likes

I havent seen you around too much but I wish you the best of luck! +.5

2 Likes

THANK YOU SO MUCH YOURE AMAZING, hit me up for an art request. You can find me in the #art of the discord server

1 Like

Hey Blue, although you have a very nice application, according to the forums today is the first day you actually joined Munchy.
I think that you should get to know the community before applying for such an important role in the community!
I wish you the best of luck!

2 Likes

I dont mean to make you feel wrong, but i played on an account named YoshiDaDino

How long did you play on this account for?

BlueGaminq- One day

I meant on the account YoshiDaDino, sorry.

• Good App
  • Likes Bill Cipher
  • I have never seen you on

1 Like

Is -.5 good? :disappointed_relieved:

It’s better than a -1. Activity is a very important part of being any kind of staff. But besides that your app is great. Also, you like gravity falls… lol

2 Likes

It’s the same as +.5, so yes :D

2 Likes

You joined the server for the first time (on that account) today, you created this forums account 10 hours ago, but you put a lot of effort into your application. I’m not surprised you are “shy” because you haven’t been on lol. A big part of event rank is helping out the community, and getting to know them, but it helps if you already know a few players. I’m not voting, mainly because I don’t know you, and you could be perfect for the job, but I just don’t know. If I were you I would try to play a lot, talk to a lot of the community, and just get to know the server before applying! Good luck!

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity. There are thousands peopls in the discord server. What is the definition of “known” by my peers. An exact range would be very helpful

1 Like

Well, if you are going to apply I would do it on an account where you are known. “Known” is being well known by the community lol. If you were to take 10 people on the server who play over an hour a day, how many of them would say they know your IGN? Or if you were to take everyone who has a forums account, tell them your IGN, and see if they have heard of you. If majority of them have heard of you, you are known. If the minority have heard of you, you aren’t known. I don’t know, but you sounded a little defense when replying. That’s just me though. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I dont mean to come across as mean, im sorry if it seemed that way. I have slow comprehension skills and I tend to get my words bujumbled. I ran into this issue a few comments ago. Im very sorry

1 Like