BlueGaminq Event Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: BlueGaminq

Timezone: My Timezone is EST

How often can you host events: In reference to the time that I have the ability to play from two to three hours, I can determine that I’d be able to host events that are possibly an hour long for a few hours.
My Schedule for my week looks a bit like this

Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Monday: 3:00pm- 6:00pm
Tuesday:3:00pm- 6:00pm
Wednesday: 3:00pm- 6:00pm
Thursday: 3:00pm- 6:00pm
Friday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 6:00pm

What sets you apart from other applicants:
I do the following correct things even when others do not notice. I have integrity and the character to complement your ability to get things done. I stay true to my values even when everyone around you is against my ideas, or when popular opinion goes against what you know in your heart to be right. Although my events may seem pointless or I’m not hosting them frequently I try my hardest to fulfill everyone’s wishes.
I’m very accountable. I follow rules, conclude statements accurately, treat people fairly, and don’t lie, cheat, or steal to advance myself in comparison to my team. I don’t make excuses; take the blame when things go wrong and make sure those who do the work get the credit when things go right. I do whatever it takes to minimalize any negative effects. I Achieve outcomes without leaving my team behind and unaware of a good idea I may have for events and the amount of time I can host them. I achieve my goals with vast boundaries. I am not a leader who falls to poor decision making or compromises. I build the skills and talents of others and make great impacts in the process of accomplishing goals. I am able to share my ideas and consideration to build a better event team. I do share my knowledge and experience generously, and press my team to achieve more, and realize that everyone can benefit from my ideas and be better off we me apart of their team(referring to the event team). I can absorb the input of numerous administrators, both from similar and opposing perspectives, then come across solutions based upon a well-rounded view of an event. I believe that I understand that it is egotistical to believe you’ve considered every possible angle of an issue without seeking outside your own idea. In addition being courageous I believe I do not dwell on others perspectives and I tend to have more leadership contents to myself. This makes me believe I am apart from others.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I believe I can bring success and joy to the players and the team. As an event member I am able to help the players have plenty of fun. I am an artist, so creativity comes easy to me and I believe that creativity is an important part of a team. I believe that I’m an excellent choice when it comes to recruiting event members.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): Ah yes, a specific moment is when the owner logs on to the KitPvP server and does Arena1v1’s. BadBoyHalo tends to host events when he logs on with all the players and then participates in it only because the players asked. I think this is a perfect example of an Event Member doing something positive when players ask. Although BadBoyHalo is not an event member this scenario can apply to anyone with the ability to start an event.

Anything else you would like to add: Hello, I’m an artist and I’m 15 years old. Most people refer to me as Ao due to that being my middle name and signature on the majority of my art. I spend plenty of my free time animating and digitally drawing. I’m a gamer, artist, I’m very open minded. I enjoy communicating with people and listening to music when I play games or draw. I’m in the ninth grade taking IB classes, IB classes are a unit beneath college level, so I tend to comprehend a lot more than the average person. I added a simple art piece I designed for this application, hope you like.

Decent application but I’ve never seen you on

2 Likes

Yeah I tend to be ‘hidden’, I just float around teamspeak and discord and when im on the server. I don’t talk often but you can find me on kitpvp sorry about that :sweat_smile: I will try to be more active and noticeable just for you! :smiley:

1 Like

If you tend to be shy then theres no point in trying to be an event team member, most of the time you would have to communicate more when you are an event team member

3 Likes

yikes that was misleading, I did not mean to use shy, I just meant hidden. my apologies, not hidden on purpose though

1 Like

Actually, you can be shy and be an event team member. I was super shy (and still am a little), but it never really interferes with working. As long as you can listen and be willing to talk sometimes, you’re ok.

4 Likes

you’re so amazing lol

2 Likes
  • Your application is not that bad. There absolutely could be improving in certain spots, meaning I recommend going back and tweaking a few components of your app. I believe I MIGHT have seen you on today, but how long have you been playing on the server??

-Baguette
2 Likes

Thank you for the information, will certaintly get to it.
I’m not too accurate with my play time on the server but i can ensure you that Ive been bouncing around discord and teamspeak for a month. I could estimate being on the servers for around month.

1 Like
  • Are you sure you have been playing for approximately a month???
2 Likes

How long have they been playing for?
Cos they joined the fourms 6 hours ago from when i’m posting this

2 Likes

According to the MunchyMC website, they’ve first joined the server today.

4 Likes
  • Says they have been on the Forums for 6 hours, which can be normal. Some people, including me, have forgotten to come on the forums and just make an account before applying. The thing is is that it says they have been on the server beginning December 16th, 2018

Oh boy..

• It does not matter if you have not been playing for a long time, just don’t fib. Maybe a different account that has been played on???

2 Likes

Have you ever hosted a Munchy event before?

1 Like

I edited that last comment, my apologies. I was referring to being on the discord and teamspeak servers. I dont know how long i’ve been on MunchyMC. I could give you an hours estimate but im not sure

1 Like

Yes that is true

2 Likes

No I’ve never hosted an event on MunchyMC, i wish to be able to. But I have not. I participated in the events BadBoyHalo starts when he logs on

1 Like
  • That’s perfectly fine! Just make sure you’re clear next time.
3 Likes

Im sorry i get my words bujumbled I think between 4 different languages. If you are curious, my staff application from a while back has more details about me. Its labeled BlueGaminq staff application.

1 Like

Oh no, i participated on the MunchyMC server using an account named YoshiDaDino back in July. Im sorry if i did not mention that. YoshiDaDino is not one of my accounts, hes an In real life friend, and I so happened to use his minecraft account

2 Likes