Blubosh's Helper Application (January 2022)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I started playing on January 25th, and I have been active daily most of the time since October 2021.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I can record with OBS, while also being high-quality footage.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
I have both TeamSpeak and Discord I am well with both.

Application

IGN: blubosh

Timezone: GMT+3 or AST - Arabian Standard time.

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:
Yes I am able to use a microphone for an interview.

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):
I’m interested in the Helper role.

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):
I’m interested in moderating Survival.

How active can you be per week?
Monday: 10AM - 2PM
Tuesday: 10 AM - 3 PM
Wednesday: 10 AM - 2 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 2 PM
Friday: 10AM - 2PM
Saturday: 9AM - 2PM
Sunday: 10AM - 4PM

The schedule may vary due to school/homework.
Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
I have had quite a few punishments, starting off with the bans the first ban I have ever had was false it was due to me using an auto clicker when I was butterfly clicking/short drag clicking around 20-30 cps and I didn’t realize that fast clicking methods were bannable. 2nd ban and 3rd ban are pretty much the same it was due to me using X-ray in Survival, I was dumb and really stupid when I was using this cheat/hack cause I was too bored to mine for gold and not reading the rules in the first place. All of these bans are 100% deserved due to me not reading and following the rules. And I had about 3 mutes all 3 of them were due to me saying bad words and the mutes were also deserved.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
No, I have not applied for staff.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I think I have an amazing reputation, I have met so many incredible people and made so many friends along the way. I love talking to new people, the staff team, and vibing. Survival, in general, is just a happy wholesome community it’s very easy to join in and make new friends, and have a great time in general, I do my best to be a good Helping hand to the community, I answer people questions, I provide information about the server if they need it even if it’s a link to the munchy website. And love talking to new people in TeamSpeak and Discord.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
When I first joined munchy and entered Survival it was like a whole new experience to me I have never felt such welcoming and excitement in a server, Munchy has a unique approach when it comes to servers and I would love to be part of the staff team to express how amazing the community is. With the motivation of my friends, I decided to give it a go. The staff team is super dedicated and I’m lucky to be able to say I’m friends with some of the staff members throughout Munchy.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
I would give myself a solid 7/10 I haven’t moderated a large community, I used to moderate a small server it would usually get around 6-10 people per day there they taught me how to help people out in a mature, way mute/ban when necessary and how to deal with angry people. In addition, I used to moderate a Discord server with over 5000 people, which taught me how to deal with bots, situations where it escalates, and how to calm people.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
I would give myself a solid 8/10 I know a lot of hacks and have gone on a Singleplayer and with replay mod, I studied how each one can possibly be spotted at the slightest, The lag in munchy can affect how players can be detected which also plays a factor. I can spot the hacks listed below.

Fly: Fly is the easiest hack to detect in Survival. On survival, players with Double Plus can fly in the main world and the nether, and every other reset week in the extra worlds.

Speed: This allows a player to run faster than regular speeds or extra speed potions.

Bhop: This allows a player to jump further than normal, and is easily detected since it is different than normal jumping.

Jesus: This allows a player to run on water without frost walker boots.

Scaffold: This allows a player to automatically place blocks beneath their feet.

Glide: The player’s ability to take fall damage is removed, as they slowly glide down to the surface.

AntiFire: Removes a player’s ability to catch on fire.

MobESP: Creates a box around mobs so players can see mobs through blocks.

Automine: Gives player the ability to automatically mine blocks while holding a pickaxe.

ESP: Creates a box around players and chests so the player can see them through blocks.

KillAura: Allows to hit player/entity without having to do anything.

No Knockback / No Velocity
The player won’t be knockbacked by swords, arrows, etc. This is really noticeable.

Spider
Makes player climb up against walls like a ladder or vine from a jungle tree.

NoFall
While falling you take no damage no matter what.

Xray
This hack is the most used on survival since the main currency is gold. Allows player to see through blocks and spot ores.

I can list more hacks but I don’t want the application to be too long.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

Edit Grammar mistake.

1 Like

Hey! I have seen you and you are active. +1 :)

1 Like

Hey Blue! Im not a surv main so I dont know how active you are but this is a great application!

+1

1 Like

Hello there :)
I might not remember your in game name or I just never saw you, might be because of timezones…

Your application is pretty decent and you seem like a pretty nice person! You do have some knowledge about cheats and that’s awesome! But you also had a lot of punishment, which is kinda sad… I really don’t know if we ever met because either I just don’t remember you or I’ve barely seen you online… Anyways, I shall give it a +0.25

Good luck :D :orange_heart:

1 Like

Thank you
@Candlea
@Falconu
@Simfonija :D

+1 (Did the yt idea work! xD) Good Luck

1 Like

+0.75
Hey blue!
I’m giving you a +0.75 because I really want to give you a +1 but you recently got caught cheating. Gl!

1 Like

Yo my broski from another uh, moski?

First off, just wanna say, I love that you put an actual schedule in your “How active are you” section. I feel like a customer at a business right now. How professional of you.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
I have had quite a few punishments…

Oh boy, you were starting off so well. I know people can change and all that, but not only 3 bans but 3 mutes? At least you know you deserved them. However, someone did mention you were caught cheating AGAIN, so not sure if you gotta edit this again or not.

Thanks for putting down the hacking names, gonna use this for the future. Not to hack, but to know like the smart person I claim to be.

This application gets a solid +0 from me.
Only because I don’t want to promote you for cheating so closely to your application posting, but I don’t wanna take anything away cause it’s a good application.

Keep improving! And please stop cheating at a game where you mine, very unpog.

1 Like

ty @the_7_dragons
@Craftifyer
and @KingTyphoeus

1 Like

+0 major punishment history

Hi Blubosh!

Thank you for applying! Unfortunately you havent been successful this time and your application is denied. It would be great to see you working on building a good solid reputation on the server, and on generally improving your maturity too. Best of luck in any future applications!

4 Likes