Blssom's Event Team Application

IGN:
blssom

Timezone:
I am currently in U.S EST (GMT-5)

How often can you host events:
I can often host events quite frequently on a day to day basis but this does not necessarily mean all day. As a normal teen, I usually have to go to school, accounting for the time spent at school and the time spent doing homework, eating, chatting with friends IRL or online, I usually get onto MunchyMc at 6:00 pm or 7:00 pm. On weekdays I am free all day which means I can be online as much as I want, but still eating normal meals at regular times, and hanging out with friends. On weekends I have the most amount of time to spend quality time with the players online and to give them the best experience during an event. Here is my schedule.

Monday: 6:00pm - 12:00pm

Tuesday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm

Wednesday: 6:00pm - 12:00pm

Thursday: 7:00pm - 11:30pm

Friday: 6:30pm - 2:00am

Saturday - Sunday 1:00pm - 10:30pm

What sets you apart from other applicants:
I believe what sets me apart from other applicants is my passion and kindness towards helping new/regular players on the server. I get a rush of enjoyment and excitement when people are enjoying themselves, and helping players when they aren’t sure of something inside of the event. No matter what my status is, I will still treat all players with the same respect and kindness they deserve, whether they are a NORMAL RANK or top rank on the server, or staff I will still treat them equally.

I am applying for this position because I like seeing the MunchyMc community enjoy themselves while also helping them with any questions they may have. I am also applying because I consider myself a very active player in the community and would like to increase a player’s fun on the server by hosting an event. I am also not biased towards certain events and would ask the players which event they would like to be hosted so that most players in the event would enjoy themselves.

I assume most applicants are writing very similar application’s such as mine and have the same skill set as I, but I truly believe that I can make the experience greater and more enjoyable seeing as I am very active on the server compared to other people and even some of the event team members. I want all players to enjoy their time here on munchy instead of saying, “I’m so bored,” in chat. When I see that it really makes me upset because the staff team or the event team arent making the experience greater to their capabilities for the players to have a good time on the server. I am not saying that the staff team and event team members aren’t doing their best, or don’t care, I’m simply just saying that when people say they’re bored and the event team isn’t hosting any events, it upsets me because the player isn’t enjoying themselves, and to me the players positivity and enjoyment is the number 1 priority on the server.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
If chosen as a MunchyMc event team member, I can, and will bring my positive attitude towards players and the community, my kindness as well as my passion for helping people. I would ask chat about what event they would like to be hosted and not just be biased towards what I, or what my friends would like to be hosted. I would require the majority of players requests in order to host an event most of the community would enjoy. I understand that people have different likings towards certain events and would take that in mind so that not only 1 group of the server enjoys the events that are being hosted but, both groups would enjoy another event being hosted. Also, I know that some people play events for fun, while others play competitively for prizes you can be awarded, such as ELITE RANK.

My knowledge of event commands.

As you may know, being apart of the event team requires you to be an active member of the community, a helpful member as well as a kind and loving player. Not only do you need some of these traits but you also need to have some knowledge of event commands. Here are the event commands I have to my knowledge.

• /toggle PVP, as some of you may know this command enables you to turn on PVP meaning players can attack each other.

• /event kick This command kicks a player from an event and is used when one is rule-breaking, abusing a glitch, or trying to cheat their way into playing the legitimate way, when given several of the event member’s warnings.

• /event ban This command prevents one from trying to participate in an event because the several warnings they have been given. If they still have continued to do the same act over and over this will result in an event ban

• /broadcast This allows you to broadcast the event you will be hosting.

• /eventtpall *This command will send a request for all players to join an event that the event member is hosting

• /togglehunger This command will disable players from starving/losing hunger in an event.

• /eeffect This command lets you give a user, or multiple users an effect inside of the event.

• /eventunban This command gives you the power to unban someone from an event.

• /skit apply. This command grants you to give an already existing skit to a player in an event.

• /skit create This allows you to create a new skit by using the items in your inventory. This also applies to effects.

• /eventbanlist This allows you to see a list of all the banned players from an event.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
I would like to be on the event team because again, I truly believe that the players experience and how much fun they are having is the number 1 priority on the server. I want to be on the event team because I am a very active player online, and even consider one of the most active players online. Me being online the server for this long makes me feel like I should be hosting events so that players online have the best possible experience. This server is basically the only server I play on, and it’s so rewarding helping others and trying to make the best fo their experience. This server has given me so much more positivity and I would like to release it all inside the server.

I love helping people and it is one of my passions, and so being an event member would really make me happy because I get to make others happy. [I know some of this sounds a bit cheesy but I earnestly mean every word I am saying.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

• Hardah allowing me to practice water drop with him.

• ThyCosmos allowing me and other players to take as much time needed to make the waterdrop jump, as I believe he is very patient.

• EeveeNoises Allowing taking my ideas into consideration, and even using some in some of the events hosted by him

• 262ms Hosting events that the majority of the community requests.

• To all the event members All of you event members have been so kind and loving to the community. You’ve hosted events that the majority of the community wants, and tries to make every happy. Thank you all for this wonderful experience you have given me throughout my time playing on the MunchyMc server.

Anything else you would like to add:
I would just like to say I hope everyone reading this is having a good day, and that if I do get denied I will take your advice and use it so that next time the event applications open up, I’m fully ready and prepared.

Good luck to you other applicants applying for this position!!

Sincerely,
-blssom

3 Likes

+1 blssom is a great person! I think she’d be a great addition to the event team :)

Easily one of the nicest people on the server, very active and keen to participate in events.

+1 for me, GL blssom

Ty guys <3

+1
As the others have said, you are a very nice person and I think you’d be a great event member. Good luck!

+1
Fantastic Application and you seem like a very polite application!

+1

• Very friendly player
  • Always helping players
  • Very positive!

Best of luck!<3
-AlluTheVallu

Great application, but +5 isn’t a feature, so I guess you get a +1

+1 Good application, good person, and a loving people person.

+1 !

Amazing person

Great Application!

Would 100% fit in the event team!

BestOfLuck :heart:

Active member, very nice, good application!

You have my support.

Best of wishes!

+1
Very active
Good app.

Best of luck!
-rainfalls

1 Like

Hello @blssom,

Lovely Application although I will be giving you a +0.4.

• Personally I believe you need to work on your maturity, seeing some stuff you say in chat is quite concerning. You are very friendly with the community but you do let people get to you.

Best of luck, 262.

3 Likes

+1
You’re really active on kit and this is a very detailed app! Best of luck, you deserve it.

2 Likes

+1 blssom
I would let you eat my chocolate anyday ;)
very mature and polite
active in the community
always positive
Huge +1
Love you!
–Kitcat

1 Like

Thank you, everyone, for the feedback! Especially you @262ms.

2 Likes

-Good application
-friendly person
-very mature
+1 good luck <3

2 Likes

Hey blssom! I’m giving you a +1 for the following reasons:
° Detailed application
° From what I’ve seen they’re a nice person

Good luck!

2 Likes

Ty gavot