Blssom's Event Team Application

Hey Blssom!

Your application was very good!
Here is what I have to say.

Positives:

• You’re caring
  • You’re helpful
  • You’re a very nice player
  • You seem very mature (From what I have seen)
  • Very detailed application

Negatives:

• Be more active

I rate a +1 for the reasons above

Good Luck!
-Neon

3 Likes

+1

• Incredibly active, and has a great application! :smile:

Best of luck! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the kind replies as well as feedback!!!

1 Like

+1
You very active mature and nice!
Goodluck :four_leaf_clover:

very nice and active +1

Thank you for your reply!

1 Like

Great Application! +1

+1 awesome doge perfect person nice and active in chat does research to help other players

Overall id say they deserver event, not only bc theyre a qt but also bc theyre helpful and can help with many other issues

Good Luck

Thank you so much

I truly wish the best of luck but you have things to change too. The way you asked few people to give comments on your Application seemed like you werent patient.
Next time wait for people to search the Application first rather than linking it to people and servers.
+0,5

I believe that I am a patient person but yes, I think you are correct. I do ask some peers online to go check out my application because I would like as much feedback as possible to see some areas I need to improve on, or what they think is good about my application. Thanks for your comment :smile:

Sorry everyone if I haven’t been as active as I normally am. I’m very busy with tests, and exams in school :c. I’ll try to be more active as before <3

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity requirements to become an event team member.