"Best of Season 3" Competition! [CLOSED]

“Best of Season 3” Competition!

With the end of season 3 approaching, I’d like us all to look back at some of the best parts of it, but how? Well, here’s how! For the Best of Season 3 Competition, I want you all to submit some of your best work from season 3. Be it your maparts, events, shops, etc. I want you to show it all off.

There will be 5 categories you can choose from, and you can submit more than one entry, but only one per category, the categories being:

~ Best Mapart of Season 3 ~
~ Best Event of Season 3 ~
~ Best Shop of Season 3 ~
~ Best Screenshot of Season 3 ~
~ Best Redstone machine of Season 3 ~

You can work in teams of up to 5 players, or on your own, but anyone who contributed to the entry must be listed. Prizes will be shared equally among team members.

The wonderful people judging and rating your entries will be none other than @kamidrgn, @MyBee, @danior, & @VioletRay :sunglasses: (very cool people)

You have 5 Days to polish up and submit your entries, after which they’ll be judged and prizes given out!
SUBMISSIONS CLOSE: WEDNESDAY 30TH NOVEMBER @ 9PM GMT

In light of season 4’s arrival soon, prizes have been increased quite dramatically, so here’s a final chance to enjoy some of those fantastic crate rewards you’ve been eyeing. :eyes:

Categories:

~ Best Mapart of Season 3 ~
Any maparts you’ve poured your heart (or sleep) into during this season, here’s your chance to show it off! Any map size is allowed, so feel free to submit anything you’ve made.

1st Place: 60 Crate Keys
2nd Place: 30 Crate Keys
3rd Place: 20 Crate Keys

~ Best Event of Season 3 ~
Events! Who doesn’t love a good event? For this category, you’ll be able to submit any events you’ve made over the season, and the top 3 will be given some fantastic prizes.

~ Best Mall Shop of Season 3 ~
Mall shops can be very competitive at times, so let’s find out who’s on top, once and for all! Submit your mall shop and we’ll visit it in-game and see how they hold up against each other.

~ Best Screenshot of Season 3 ~
Have a backlog of screenshots stashed away, gathering dust somewhere? Here’s your chance to finally put it to some use. Pick your favourite screenshot of the season, be it an out-of-context quote, a work of art, whatever you please.

~ Best Redstone Machine of Season 3 ~
Some of you redstone wizards out there have been real busy this season. Massive farms, MCMMO contraptions, whatever it is, I want you to pick one out and tell us all about it!

Rules:

• Entries Must be your own! Do not use any work which you have not contributed towards, or do not have permission from the owner to submit.
  • The max team size is 5 players, no higher. You can only be part of one team.
  • All who contributed towards the build must be credited as one of 5 team members, and prizes shared with them. If you have any questions about this rule, feel free to dm me! (Discord: Alkemystix#7250)
  • No offensive or inappropriate entries.
  • You can submit multiple entries, but only one per category.
  • Goes without saying, but entries must be made on the survival server and during season 3.
  • Staff members are allowed to participate, but any entries made with staff tools such as creative mode or worldedit are not permitted.

How to Enter:

You can submit your entries to this competition as a reply to this post. Use the following format to do so:

Name of Entry/Entries:
Ingame Coordinates: (Screenshot category does not require this, Shop category can be Shop number)
All team members IGN’s:

Please ensure claims are sufficiently protected, and that the coordinates are accurate.

I can’t wait to see what you guys have to show, I can already tell some of them are gonna be amazing!

If you have any questions, go ahead and ask about it! (Discord: Alkemystix#7250)

Good luck everyone! Screenshot_21

~ Alkemystix :survival:

19 Likes

yo this is cool

4 Likes

i agree

4 Likes

GL to those entering in any category!

4 Likes

Mmmm :key:

4 Likes

Also blue is sus.

4 Likes

WOOOOO can’t wait to see everyones submissions

5 Likes

Screenshot & Event

Name of Entry/Entries: Kiwi Christmas Festival
Ingame Coordinates: -7761 70 -5910
All team members IGN’s Screenshot: EvillRat
All team members IGN’s Event: Mysaan, skepiwi, danior, VioletRay, EvillRat

Plus everyone in kiwi clan who helped a bit

Shop

Name of Entry/Entries: shop 6
Ingame Coordinates: shop 6
All team members IGN’s: Aiadeva, EvillRat

Redstone

Name of Entry/Entries: rats awesome redstone
Ingame Coordinates: -4120 63 10618
All team members IGN’s: EvillRat, 1Brock

17 Likes

#1 event all time (has to win)

3 Likes

Note that you can submit more than one entry btw :sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes

personally I believe my pet shop that lasted for 3 days before I got tired of flying pandas across 5000 blocks should win

3 Likes

this probably wont win but ill put it out here anyways because I like how dumbfounded c1 looks

Name of Entry/Entries: c1 realizing I sold him to a family of pandas in southern asia
All team members IGN’s: McDonalds, @Terror182751581

11 Likes

this is actually so cool best of luck to everyone :star_struck:

3 Likes

Name of Entry/Entries: Isolation Mapart
Ingame Coordinates: 4969 73 -5949
All team members IGN’s: LunaInSpace (KalosNymphia), ChipperHen and oTortle

Name of Entry/Entries: Todd Screenshot
Ingame Coordinates: 4970 66 -5926
All team members IGN’s: LunaInSpace (KalosNymphia)

11 Likes

Name of Entry: Adventure Time Map Art
Ingame Coordinates: Map can be found in game in the second floor of Shop 35 (-300 154 -409)
All team members IGN’s: Mysaan

Ingame Coordinates: Shop 35.

Name of Entry: That moment when dan tries to steal your wife on your wedding day. :sob:

15 Likes

Name of Entry/Entries: Painkour
Ingame Coordinates: 7836 82 -10517
All team members IGN’s: amy2017, Repuffin, Starry_Dreams, Pingu_God, pesusalla

Name of Entry/Entries: infernalfae in jail
All team members IGN’s: camior, amy2017

9 Likes

Name of Entry/Entries: Forest Retreat Port (Home)
All team members IGN’s: nataffy

11 Likes

maparttttttt!!!

Name of Entry/Entries: Love Is A Risk
Ingame Coordinates: 3650 66 -4004
All team members IGN’s: infernalfae

10 Likes

Name of Entry/Entries: Mushroom Stem Farm
Ingame Coordinates: -6347 76 -5358
All team members IGN’s: Pingu_God
Here you see a very simple mushroom stem farm. Just the basics really.

10 Likes