Before the reset, I've decided to tour the world with shaders

I was sad to learn Survival is resetting for season three soon, and I figured before then I want to see the world we’ve all shared in season two but from a new and interesting way.
I’ve never gotten shaders to work before but I figured it out for this. Of course my own base was the first thing I saw but I’ll save it and the co-ords for the last day. The first stop on my tour of the world was the mall, a place I visited a lot.
Anyone have suggestions where to go and document next? I have an elytra and if anyone can sell or give me Totems of Undying I’d appreciate it as I think people may like to see some popular locations using this shaderpack. Though let me know before if I also shouldn’t. There isn’t much more I can do before the reset besides removing the locks on stuff.

9 Likes

Thats lit

I missed doing this yesterday but today I went to spawn with the shaders on. I’m not sure where to go next, I don’t have totems of undying so I cant really fly without losing my elytra. I may visit places in the spawn beacon first though.

1 Like

I would be glad to offer totems of undying/money to buy them or replace an Elytra if you loose them!
(Also do my base next lol, ill provide cords once i get on if you’re actually going to).

Here ya go

1 Like

Just remember, the whole season 2 world is going to be preserved as a /museum so you’ll still be able to go back in season 3

3 Likes

It seems as though my video didn’t work, so here is the direct link to a full render of the current Map 2 spawn.

2 Likes

Sadly the video you’ve put in reply won’t work for me. I’m sure it looks great and either way, I still want to go around the season two world and see things for myself :slight_smile: that said I have a day delay now, so a base I visited yesterday will be added here as an edit later. And to KiwiTheSadTurtle, totems of undying would help more, I can certainly visit your base next in exchange.
EDIT: So the base I visited yesterday is one I feel most of us would be familiar with, I certainly spent a lot of time here when I needed redstone. oCrypt’s Woodland mansion, with its 400+ mob spawners, iron farm and two floor villager trading hall. Certainly a good place for those who needed a start later in the season like I did.

when is survival reset

1 Like

All we know at the moment is May, I don’t think we have a date yet but I could be wrong. If you want to go into your base once its in museum, be sure to remove any door locks otherwise there is no way in.

1 Like

may 25th pretty sure (thats what ive been told)

I spent months carving beneath my base a series of pillars similar to what Moria looked like in Lord of the Rings. If you go to the warp totem, the last page has my warp on it called Minepillars. Please check it out as it is a world wonder no one knows about. All done with two picks and by myself. I don’t want it to be forgotten. It is a far corner of the world at -13130 -9075. Enjoy!

1 Like

My next base visit was one I agreed to do, to KiwiTheSadTurtle’s base. It wasn’t very large but very pleasing to look at. Thank you for letting me come visit Kiwi.
Tomorrow will be to CCDolfin’s Minepillars.

1 Like

What shaders are those?

they are Complementary Shaders

What are they called though, I want to download them

that’s…that’s the name of them… “Complementary Shaders” you can also find them as Complementary when looking for a shader resource pack

Today’s update is about my visit to Minepillars by CCDolfin. A very impressive build and I have to wonder if this was intended to be how they would look in the end. CCDolfin also seemed to have a fairly large open base above the pillars that was very well decorated.
I didn’t get on today due to how busy and tired I was, but I will find somewhere new to go when I log on tomorrow.

4 Likes

Munchy has so many talented players :eyes:

2 Likes

Indeed, makes my own base seem rather poor, but then, my current Munchy survival base is the first time I’ve actually tried real building, before I just box bases and made them bigger as needed. I cant wait to show it and the screenshots here just before the reset.
Edit; Today I visted another location on the spawn warp beacon, the community farm. I wish I had space and time left for a massive farm of my own.

3 Likes