Before the reset, I've decided to tour the world with shaders

Today again without an invite, I picked a random place on the warp beacon at spawn, this time choosing one called the Castle

This place so far is the biggest base I’ve ever seen, I couldn’t even find a boundary line to cross, and I’m fairly certain I didn’t see it all even then.
Not sure where I’ll go tomorrow but there is still so much more to see, and seeing it in this way will be more of an achievement than visiting later in the museum.

5 Likes

So I forgot for a few days, but today I went to Icoasis. it wasn’t a very large base, so not as many screenshots today.

2 Likes

Had a bad week after my last post but I’m back with a new base visit. Sadly I forgot the name, but I rather liked this one, so many bases that make mine look bad lol

4 Likes

It looks so pretty! Thank you for visiting my base. The pillars took a few months alone to build but I wanted to leave a world wonder behind. I wasn’t expecting the photo’s of my base. It looks so nice in the twilight. Thank you!

1 Like

Awesome pictures man! I was recently blacklisted from the network but my castle still stands with all its mighty power. @SmoonC can you take care of it for me? :smile:

1 Like

After a rough time again, and things set to get rougher when I get my next covid vaccine dose, I decided to just pick another random place on the warp totem; The Garden

2 Likes

Today despite being pushed around by an annoying person at spawn, I came across this base. I had thought I had seen the biggest base on the server, until I encountered Utopia Empire.

To put things in perspective, the map seen in these screenshots is massive, I thought my own base was massive covering just four.
I know there isn’t a lot of time left before reset, but I aim to cover my own base last, giving the co-ords for it to be found in the museum after the reset has taken place. I can’t find many places now that are not shops however.

1 Like

Here it is, the final post. I tried to take part in the pvp event at spawn but got wrecked thanks to lag despite all the time I took to prepare. It wasn’t a big deal, nothing from today is saved after all.
Anyway today, the last time I share anything from season two, is my own base; Barohagen

Barohagen began originally as jungle treehouses, but soon my need for storage saw me change it to this, with a four floor item sorter. The need for some woods and farms saw me extend the claim and build around the edges.
If you want to see Barohagen for yourself once the museum world is up, it is roughly at x;3404 z;-14,695 Given its size however, you may spot it a bit earlier than that. If the museum save did right, all the doors are open, though I wrote books explaining the base but they may not be readable in the museum, who knows.
And if you go while PVP and stuff is on, please don’t hurt Pokey.

It was such a cute idea :heart: thank you for sharing us your trip around survival! Was really nice to see :3

It was nice to tour the world while still in pure survival and to see so many places. I even found lots of abandoned bases, which left me wondering what could have been.
I’ll be back in Season Three with a new name, and will be spending a few days in single player creative trying to come up with my season three base idea. Barohagen was just “I need this” with no real planning which is why it looks so strange.

3 Likes