Beanep's Staff Application

@_Miachu, @Jqkke, @xoLilith and @McDonalds thank you so much aaa all this support is very much appreciated you guys are amazing :heart:

3 Likes

+1
Very active and friendly!

5 Likes

+2 Bea is always on whenever i play ww and is friendly kind and mature i love her personality and she would be perfect for the role

5 Likes

phineas and ferb fan +1

4 Likes

+1 good hacker music

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :tada::tada:

4 Likes

Great Application!
+1

5 Likes

+1

Amazing application! Talked to bean in vc the other, extremely kind and I can’t really comment on activity because I haven’t known you for very long and I don’t play woolwars. Anyways, Good Luck!!!

5 Likes

+1 honestly everyone else said it. Good luck

5 Likes

+1

Bea is extremely friendly, and very humorous. She can handle situations very well, and would make a great addition to the staff team :+1:.

Do not drink bread

Best of luck!

~Aquarift

3 Likes

@Serioux, @Alexizzs, @Conk, @Atterax, @ClassicAnthony, @Local, @0CRC0, @Aquarift thank you for the support! I really appreciate all the kind words! :heart:

8 Likes

+1. Since I’ve met her, Bea has always been extremely nice, mature, and helpful, as well as being one of the most active players on WoolWars. I know for a fact that if she’s given the opportunity to be staff on Munchy, she will put forth top-notch effort to ensure that this server stays a fun, safe place for everyone to enjoy.

4 Likes

Oo thats good actually strong +1 :D!

4 Likes

@SolusContinuum, @Mddey thank you! I really appreciate it :heart:

3 Likes

+1 yes

5 Likes

+1 Great Job!

4 Likes

+1
watched me play roblox one time

4 Likes

+10101010

here before AceCapitanNoob

I’ll edit as to why I said +1 I just wanted to comment before Ace >:D

Talked to Bean in ts and still am, very mature and kind. I’ve seen them be helpful in-game, she’s a sweat at woolwars, and is very active.

Honestly can’t wait to see you with the JMod Tag next to your name :).

Good Luck!:+1:

• DrakeOfStars
4 Likes

Absolute MASSIVE +1. Beanep is, and always has been an amazing person, and has kept up all of her amazing traits for as long as I have known her. She is constantly active on WoolWars, getting involved with the community as much as possible, being kind and acting maturely toward all players, no matter if they’re new, or have already been playing for a while.

I believe that Bea would make an amazing WoolWars staff member, that could help aid the community in all ways possible. Best of luck to you, Bea!

Cheers,
Ace

5 Likes

+1000023812
epik
kind
person
human
somethign good
somethign good
somethign good
somethign good

5 Likes

+1 Very nice person, smart (i think), good applications.

ooga chacca ooga chacca ooga chacca

6 Likes