BeachesGotUwU Apllied to staff

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes, i realy like the server and i can’t not play it one day.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes, my mac is good to do sceen record.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: Maybe, i have discoed but i don’t have ts, ill install ts rn.

Application

**IGN:**BeachesGotUwU

Timezone: UTC 0

Can you use a microphone for an interview?: Yes, i have 3 years og staff experience, if i need to talk to the hacker or to an spamer.

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod): im vert interested to become JMod, i have 3 years of staff exp and i realy want to help the server.

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE): Kit PvP

How active can you be per week? 1 - 6 hours

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: No i never got a ban or a mute (Punishment).

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: No, this is the first time im apllying to Jmod or staff.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? The comunity isn’t toxic i think… But if anyone is begining toxic in the chat, ill tlak to him on discord to a mute.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? Beacuse im realy interested to have staff and help and moderate the server.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? 8/10

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? 7/10

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: Sure, if you guys need an helpie, ill talk to the hacker on discord and if he admits is an 90d mute, if the hacker don’t admit he fot an permanent mute.

1 Like

Hey @Im7B
I’m going to give you a -1.
this is because you seem to have rushed the application and there are many grammar mistakes and is missing a lot of detail. Also when I checked your profile it showed that you are not very active and seldom on.

You are clearly not very active, and I think that you need to work on your activity before applying for a role this big.

if you have any questions you can message me on discord (Ballski#1916) i’ll be happy to help :)

1 Like

Sorry, gramer is beacuse im portuguese and is rhe forst time im app to staff
:(

1 Like