BadgerStains Event Team Application

IGN:
BadgerStains
(Linked is previous IGN’s)

Timezone:

Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)

How often can you host events:

I can host events all throughout the day, while working around the other Event members, but here is a time table I made up to set an example of what it would be like.

(Time may change if something were to come up)
Monday: 4:40-10:00pm
Tuesday: 4:40-10:00pm
Wednesday: 4:40-10:00pm
Thursday: 3:10-10:00pm
Friday: 3:40pm-12am
Saturday:12-12 pm/am
Sunday: 9-12 am/ 5-9:30pm

What sets you apart from other applicants:

I think the thing that sets me apart from other applicants is that I am a well known player in the community and very active, and for the most part friendly towards others. I am also in a Clan with 2 of the current Event members, which I also ask questions to them about commands and how to host events. I would also be able to throw in some new ideas, or add twists to current manual hosted events.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

I have a lot of ideas that can be shared and can be test driven by other staff members/players. Weather that would be making more maps for some events, or helping other Event Members test out new modes, or help them with current Events.

I also have a pretty known knowledge for all the event commands you can use. Below are some examples of these commands.

/eventtpall- This sends a tp request to everyone who wants to participate in the event.

/event kick/ban- This bans or kicks people from the event if they have broken the rules or made the
game unfair.

/togglepvp- This makes it so you can toggle the pvp in the event world.

/skit create (name) – This makes it so you can create a kit for events.

/skit apply (name) (radius)- this makes it so you can give everyone in the event the kit that you just created or other kits.

/broadcast This makes it so your message stands out in the chat and everyone can see it if you want to announce the event you’re hosting.

/eventspottp - Teleports you to players event spots.

/host - Brings up a GUI of automatic events that can be hosted.

/eeffect - Gives you or a player a potion effect of your choice.

/eventbanlist - Shows you a list with all currently ban event members.
(helpful when giving out elite rank since players may not gift to someone who is event ban)

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I feel like I have a decently good reputation in the KitPVP community. I say my current reputation in the community would be that I am friendly/talkative towards my friends, and some what helpful towards others.

Of course there is some players that could think differently of me, but for the most part, I believe my reputation in the community is pretty well.

Why do you want to be on the event team:

A big reason i’d like to be on the Event Team is that, in my time I play there is little to no event members online to host anything, and adding me to the roster would change that, other than that I think hosting manual/automatic events would be really fun, and would bring enjoyment to the players online that don’t get to see events as often as other players throughout the day. I also would like to be able to build maps or brainstorm ideas in the Event world and make new maps and events for the other event members and players to enjoy.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

Although, all of the current members on the Event Team all do a great job hosting their events, here are some examples that come to mind.

@shockings - Hosted CRR upon players requests
@G0FLA - TP’d me to spectate multiple events
@262ms - Hosts 2v2 sumo and Water Drop for the players when asked
@McDonalds - Hosts Water Drop and SRR for the players when asked
@Jqkke - Hosts abuse events, which are always very fun!

Anything else you would like to add:

I put a lot of time and effort into this application, it would mean a lot to me if you took your time to read through this and send me feedback in the reply’s.

Good luck to all of the applicants applying!

Edit 1: Fixed grammar mistakes

13 Likes

This is a very good application.I just think you should go back and cheak some of the spelling, because you have made some spelling mistakes. Anyway i will give this a +1 and wish you the best of luck :DDD

1 Like

+1

Badger is for sure one of the most active players on kit, he’s always friendly towards me, and other players. Application looks great, I think he would make a GREAT addition to the Event Team.

1 Like

-1 disowned me. Real answer: +1 probably the most qualified person to be a new event member and I don’t have any problems with his application. Good luck my rival!

1 Like

Good application, only thingI would really do is check for grammar and maybe add some more detail to some questions, Good Luck +1

1 Like

Left me when we were married… but now I’m married to jekekek so it fine!

In all seriousness, badgerbains is very nice and definitely deserves event! (Unless ofc he doesn’t loot the first mythical of map 8 and give it to me aha)

+1 lol

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

+0.5 I’ve had few interactions with you but the few times I had you were toxic. I still think you wont be a bad event member but unless your POV was different, you were toxic to me

1 Like

+1 very active!

1 Like

+1 Active member, chill guy, and you seem very knowledgeable about how the events are run on Munchy. Your schedule is oddly specific though lol.

1 Like

I can’t read this because it’s upside down but +1 anyway

3 Likes

+1 <3

1 Like

+1 he beat hacker bot

1 Like

-1 Man doesn’t take kb on sumo
Jk
+1 Kind and will be a good member of the event team :open_mouth:
Sincerely ShockingsIlyBb_PleaseUnbanMe

1 Like

+1 good gamer for event team

1 Like

+1 SO FRIENDLY!!! Definitely a great fit! GOOD LUCK :)!

1 Like

+1 he is very active and nice :smiley:

1 Like

+1 Very active and a cutie <33 also he’s nice. =D

2 Likes

+1 active and nice :smiley: goodluck!

1 Like

+1

Can’t speak for anything kit-related, but Badger has always been chill guy and a great friend. owo <3
This app is really detailed, he is very experienced and active on the server, and he definitely deserves it. Best of luck. :smiley:

1 Like