BadgerStains Event Team Application

+1

baby badger :pleading_face:

1 Like

-1 toxic, inexperienced and immature. not only does he constantly target people on kitpvp with his group of friends but he also does not know how to cope with bad situations/situations that don’t suit him (ex he rages when he dies in prison break and kitpvp, has been recorded literally crying over losing items on prison). if he cannot even maturely deal with the loss of a few pixels then how is he supposed to be a role model for munchy’s playerbase and stay firm during tough situations?

2 Likes

He didn’t cry because he lost pixels, he cried because he had trust in the people who used the glitch on him and he had lost items that were not owned by him. Anybody would be upset if they’d lost that amount of items and they didn’t even own them.

6 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

In my opinion, that’s no reason to give a negative rating. If you spent countless hours working for “a few pixels” and ended up losing them i doubt you’d be able to just brush it off your shoulder like it was nothing. In that situation, i’d definitely be upset. I don’t wanna create a big argument in the comments section, so if you want, you can dm me.

1 Like

+1 bro badger is such an active, friendly and nice person on munchy, he deserves this!