Aveqon's Event Team Application

181b3cccbbf95545c6aa658a7684e2db1a5f0360

NOTEWORTHY: English isn’t my first language, so please pardon any grammar mistakes and bare with me. :heart:

IGN:

Aveqon (People call me Ave)

Timezone:

(EET) ”Eastern European Time”

What server are you interested in?

• I’ve always been a KitPvP player, and always will be.

How often can you host events?

• Even though I’m still at school and working, I’m really active from day to night. The average time I spend on the server is about 6 hours on weekdays, but that can go up to 12 hours a day especially on weekends.

I made a list of my supposed daily rhythm for this season.

• Monday → 2pm Until 11pm (EET)
  • Tuesday → 2pm until 11pm (EET)
  • Wednesday → 3pm until 12pm (EET)
  • Thursday → 2pm until 12pm (EET)
  • Friday → 3pm until 2am (EET)
  • Saturday → 4pm until 3am (EET)
  • Sunday → 3-4pm until 12pm (EET)

What sets you apart from other applications?

• I am one of the most active kitpvp players in MunchyMC (Since 2017-2018) and I always even have a competitive urge to rush to help players in need. Many times I have been in a situation where a player has asked me to organize an event, but either I didn’t have rank or tokens. Nowadays, I have time and tokens to host events, but rank becomes a consistent issue. I’ve always been really kind to everyone and helpful whenever someone has asked for it. I have also become a little known on the server for my activity and enthusiasm to always participate in events.

• My database server maintenance has become familiar from other games and Minecraft servers. I’ve experienced many complications and abuses during my time in maintenance, but I’ve managed each one by handling things decently until the end without making a big deal out of it.

• I have always been conscientiously involved in my work to make the server a better place for every player and I believe that this job would be just right for me and I would be a perfect addition to the event members. I’m also a very creative thinker, so I think that thinking about the future of the server, I would be a very helpful in coming up with ideas and implementing them.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?

• I would give the server a lot of activity in terms of events and of course a positive atmosphere with my own behavior. My unique way of hosting events also brings a good experience to every player. I’ll propose new ideas and perspectives for new and existing events with purpose to keep players immersed and engaged.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

• I believe my reputation is good and helpful towards every player. I never get angry with the players, even if they start a fight, I still keep the situation calm and friendly as much as I can. I have always played on the server according to the rules without breaking anything forbidden, and I have reminded the players how to act on the server after they have broken the rules.

• As a kitpvp player, I have always been really active and determined about what I intend to do. I set goals for what I want to present to the players and I always accept requests to host events if it’s possible.

Why do you want to be on the event team?

• I would personally like to be in the event team for special reasons that I have been thinking about for a while:

• First, I have come across situations when the server is full of players who has asked for events, but not a single staff or event team member has been online.

• Secondly, I’ve always been a really maintenance-minded person and willing to lead an event in any situation. I have been part of the maintenance teams of really big communities and after my maintenance time was over, I thought that a member of the event team would be a good next step to experience something new.

• Third, I’m always willing to participate in a server boost for convenience and playability. Talking with players and thinking things through has always been my strength and I think that as an event hoster it is a good skill to know.

• Also, since I joined the Bug & Idea Team, I’ve felt that my head has been filled with ideas and this is a really good advantage when thinking about new events.

I also know in advance many commands related to events:

• /skit apply - (Applies a skit. Contains set items and potion effects)
  • /skit create - (Lets you create a skit)
  • /skit remove - (Removes a skit)
  • /broadcast - (this command sends a notification to every player in kitpvp and the purpose of this would be to inform the players about the topic of the next event and a possible prize. Also used to inform things at events)
  • /eventkick - (removes the selected player from the event after a loss. Also, if the player does not obey the rules of the event, he can be removed from the event.)
  • /eventban - (This command will ban a player from participating in events if they have continued to break the rules after multiple prompts in other events)
  • /eventunban - (removes the selected player’s event ban. Eventunban can only be used by the current team leader of the event)
  • /eventtphere - (teleports a specific player to you. Comes into use if the player is stuck inside a block or ends up in a place where he shouldn’t have ended up)
  • /eventtpall - (Sends a broadcast message to every player on KitPvP to teleport you into the event. Used to get people on event)
  • /togglepvp - (This command toggles pvp on or off in the event server. Will be used if there are moments in the event when players are allowed to fight temporarily.

(in my opinion, there is the most important commands as an event hoster, also there are other commands known, but I don’t see the need to list them all here)

Give us ONE strength and ONE weakness that you have:

• Strength: my biggest strength is definitely a kind nature towards every player.

• Weakness: Sometimes I forget a command, but I quickly take care of the situation by checking the command list

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

@DutchMTC Has hosted events when I’ve asked or even thought about to ask. :smiley:

@Mddey Has hosted events everytime I’ve asked him to.

@Twinkiewinkie Has hosted couple events when I have asked.

@KitPvPJMod Hosted RR when I asked, he also let me become the slayer and called me for good job.

This list would be endless if I listed them all here.

Anything else you would like to add?

• I’m decently active on the forums, however I’m going to be even more in the future!

• Nowadays you can also see me playing survival, I’ve started to be quite active there too!

• Also if you see me online in KitPvP, ask me to host an event or just come and talk with me, because I am always available to have a conversation.

• I tried to keep the application clear and readable, and cut out unnecessary information.

• My activity went down in the last few weeks as my dog passed, but this wont last long and I shall resume more activity

16 Likes

First +1, you got this! :)

3 Likes

I love the application! Very clean and simple, and I have known you for quite some time now :sunglasses:

+1

3 Likes

Not only is this the best application shown but he clearly has shown maturity for an active player on Kitpvp which isn’t as common with other servers, he hasn’t had a bad punishment record in years, and this application is flawless with design and structure. While he said he wasn’t active I’d consider him pretty active on the forums as of recently and he’s been using them as intended being positive.

Aveqon has the time, skills, and maturity to help manage the events on kit and keep the people entertained.

+1 make him event please

2 Likes

+1 pig thing

2 Likes

I’ve always seen you on kit; you are nice and friendly. Best of luck

+1

2 Likes

My time on kitpvp has been quite limited but everytime I go on kit I see Aveqon on, my interactions with them have been amazing they have been nothing but kind and helpful. Good luck

+1

2 Likes

Actual fire application?!???
I rarely hop on Minecraft tbh so I can’t say anything about in game but in the discord you’re very friendly and very active so ima +1

3 Likes

yes lol

1 Like

+1!
always see Aveqon online so he is definitely active, as well as that helpful and i don’t doubt he would make an amazing event member!

4 Likes

+1

You seem like a very wholesome and active person when it comes to the event team.
good luck

3 Likes

idk will u host waterdrop?

2 Likes

Ofc yes

1 Like

+1 he will host it.

2 Likes

good luck bro

2 Likes

Ave is definitely the perfect fit for Event. He is super active, dedicated to the server and is super nice and easy to approach. He is also very mature and would be very easy to work with.

Ave also has a lot of knowledge of the Event role as well as Munchy in general, and is a part of the BIT so he already helps out more than the average player can.

+1

Also, something that isn’t as important to most people, beautiful application. I feel decorating an application or using different tools to make the application easier to read or understand can obviously make it stand out more than others, but also shows how much care was put into it.

2 Likes

+1 straight up i didnt read this at all but i like the formatting

2 Likes

+1 same

2 Likes

Have talked to Ave a lot in recent months and to this day, believe that he’s one of the best people to apply for Event.

As he said in his application, whenever someone asks a question, he rushes to help them and tell them everything he knows!
Your activity is through the roof. Insanely high.
I value this guys’ heart a lot and wish him EVERYTHING the world has to offer!

Your application has a very appealing format, a LOT of detail and really stands out.

I however have noticed something recently which I just have to criticize.
You keep saying you’re an awful person :unamused:

+1, Ave is a very very good fit for this position and even upcoming ones ;)

Best of luck :heart:

4 Likes

Pffttt…

1 Like