Aveqon's Event Team Application

+1 ave is pretty coooooool

1 Like

Helpful, active, genuine, caring, friendly, dedicated, wholesome, easily approachable, chill, MATURE, I could go on.

Always has a positive attitude in chat and seems to care for the server and community. Seems to be liked by many players and I have never witnessed or had a negative interaction. I think Aveqon would be a good addition to the staff team. In my opinion, Aveqon deserves this position.

+1 from me. :upside_down_face:
~ Rockaaa

2 Likes

I am flattered by this comment, thank you! :heart:

2 Likes

BIG +1!

You’re very kind and friendly. I see you on Kit almost everytime I log on and you’re really approachable!
If anyone should get Event Member, it’s you :D

3 Likes

+1 Aveqon is clearly one of most applicants suited for this role imo
he is nice, mature, and trustworthy. also this app has a lot of details and looks awesome

Best of luck Aveqon!

3 Likes

Aveqon is active player, positive and funny person. He would be totally ready to be the new helper too!

Good luck Aveqon!

-kulte

1 Like

It’s not helper but that would be nice to see him as lol

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:
@Candlea
@Simfonija
@DREX0R
@Swaqi
@oTortle
@TheFireGamer210
@RealParasitz
@Ballski
@Caprio
@WaterDropGOAT123
@uwupengu
@Oracol
@HELIXED
@noriskss
@toejammmmmmmmmmm
@rRockaaa112
@eevey
@Mddey
@kulte

8 Likes

You’re throwing

2 Likes

Cmon…

1 Like

:swimming_man:t6: :rowing_woman:t6: :man_rowing_boat:t6: :surfing_woman:t6: :surfing_woman:t6: :man_surfing:t6: :golfing_woman: :man_golfing:t6: :person_climbing:t6: :person_fencing: :swimming_man:t6: i fully support this, i even posted an olympic team (he paid me 20dollars to say this) (he didnt pay me anything)

2 Likes

I understand! I agree! I… yes!

2 Likes

+1
Best of luck! :]

1 Like

Hey @Aveqon ! Unfortunately, you will need to block out a few minutes of your time to do your EVENT TEAM INTERVIEW! Congratulations on a wonderful application, please contact me on discord to set up your interview. :partying_face:

18 Likes

CONGRATS a

2 Likes

WOOOOO Lets go Aveqon!

2 Likes

Wooo CONGRATS!

2 Likes

Congratulations!! Good luck on your interview :D

2 Likes

:D Congrats Aveqon :D

2 Likes

:star: :shinto_shrine: :open_mouth: