ART COMPETITION - Fall Forest

IGN: Elementalish
Discord: Obviously#2317
Fav fall activity: reading books on my porch & cooking for Thanksgiving!
Submission: https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/P6ZJQ

It’s a song with no lyrics but I added some fall sfx such as walking in on leaves, camp fire, and some birds / a stream! I hope you enjoy :)

11 Likes

luv it sm

2 Likes

IGN: YinOwU
Discord: YinOwO#1575
Favorite fall activity: Painting pumpkins because I can draw better then hold a knife :hocho:
Submission:

Extra info:
Layers used: 51
App used: Ibis paint X (moblie only)
Spronkowo luvs u

22 Likes

Very tall :OOOO

3 Likes

Put it on YT!!

1 Like

Your IGN: G3B_
Your discord tag: gab#9427
Your favourite fall activity: sleeping and playing woolwars
Submission: fall forest - YouTube

here’s a song that i wrote tonight thinking about a fall forest c:

15 Likes

Your IGN: FairySpores
Your discord tag: N/a
Your favorite fall activity: Going on hikes and being outside before the brutal Canadian winter hits you like a truck taking away the fall weather, and baking I love baking in cooler seasons!
Your submission: 1st of all I cant draw hands so please spare me I’ve been trying, but 2nd of all this is a drawing of my Minecraft skin in a forest with a bag of muffins I guess, lets say banana chocolate chip muffins I like those, and lastly my spooky kitten Salem (who isn’t dead) as a ghost here in this scene! which I gave up on legs so like he’s like one of those ghost with the floaty bottoms

17 Likes

Munchy muffins! awww :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Your IGN: Jonozappingcraft
Your discord tag: Jono#6068
Your favourite fall activity: I remember once when I was a kid I raked the leaves into a pile (like how they do in the cartoons) and jumped in it, to my surprise I was very unhappy that the leaves didn’t fly everywhere lol
Submission:

15 Likes

here is my submission because i wanted to send something (it is my skin)

Your IGN: EvillRat
Your discord tag: rat#7186
Your favourite fall activity: pumpkin
Submission:

skin

16 Likes

that is a pretty cool skin

1 Like

best rat

2 Likes

I love this drawing so much!!! its soo cute!!

2 Likes

IGN: Sharkpaws
Discord tag: Sharkpaws#1711
Favorite fall activity: I love going out on longer walks with my dogs to the fall forest when everything looks so pretty and colorful :D
Submission:

I wish I could have spent more time on this but school has kept me busy :I
still wanted to participate tho :D

16 Likes

ign: fluffnado
discord tag: fluffnado#7382
favorite fall activity: i don’t really have one, i just enjoy the atmosphere of halloween and stuff. it’s very cozy to me <3 but if I had to pick i’d say halloween decorating

here’s my submission entry

15 Likes

Your IGN: featherpaw
Your discord tag (if you have one): featherpaw#7387
Your favourite fall activity: I really love going up on the roof and putting lights up for halloween and thanksgiving. Being on the roof and looking around at everyone else going about their daily lives is very relaxing for me. ^-^
Your submission

13 Likes

These are so great! o.o
Happy im not a judge!

2 Likes

IGN: Greedly
Greedly#8122
Your favourite fall activity: My birthday :]
(on the 30th of September btw, I already said that but ok)
My submission:

The music doesn’t fit at all I just like it lol

15 Likes

DAAAANG that’s awesome

2 Likes

Ign: OkutoAkima
Discord: OkutoAkima#9902
Favorite Fall Activity: I’d say my favorites are eating pumpkin pie, smelling the fresh air of the #bestseason, and jumping in leaves :blush: (crunching leaves is just super satisfying…)
Submission: This drawing I made is called “A Fall into Autumn”. It’s me! Falling!
I made it using the sketches app on my iPhone, but since school started up again around the same time the contest had been released I hadn’t been able to work on it during the day… My poor pointer finger is done with me. Anyway I hope you enjoy it!!

I’ve had my eye on the artist tag ever since I joined Munchy for the first time so I hope this does well :3
Have a great day! (No leaves were harmed in the making of this drawing)

19 Likes