ART COMPETITION - Fall Forest

:fallen_leaf: Greetings! :fallen_leaf:

Ever wanted to showcase your minecraft skin frolicking in an autumnal wonderland? Do you enjoy the most crispy-leaf time of year? Do you need a few bucks for tags you really want? Well you are in luck! Drag and Ibby present to you the perfect chance to express yourself artistically.

This competition is for art in all its forms, from artists on all different servers - digital, traditional, animation, sculpture, video, music, poetry, floral arrangements, crochet, pie making, pasta molding, pumpkin carving… or something else entirely!

:mushroom:Theme: Fall Forest :mushroom:

The art does NOT have to be munchymc related (but can be if you want)! We just want to see your creativity!

Prizes:

The prizes for this competition are some snazzy buycraft vouchers supplied by the overlord himself, BadBoyHalo!
These can be spent on shop.munchymc.com on anything of your choosing.
The first place winner will also receive the exclusive ARTIST tag in game, reserved only for the winners of our art contests! image

FIRST PLACE: $40 in buycraft (+ Exclusive Artist tag!)

SECOND PLACE: $25 in buycraft

THIRD PLACE: $10 in buycraft

Judging Criteria:

Ibby and Drag will not just be judging based on technical skill, but also these equally important categories:

• True to theme
  • Creativity

Rules:

• NO PLAGIARIZING (including tracing / incorporating samples of work from other people in your entry)
  • You may not team together, the art you submit should be entirely your own.
  • Your art should follow the MunchyMC rules (nothing inappropriate or rule breaking)
  • One entry per person
  • Art should be freshly made for this contest. Please do not re-use old art.

Not following the rules will result in disqualification and incurring the undying wrath of DragonsMaker. You may also be prohibited from participating in future art competitions.

Staff members are most definitely allowed to submit entries

How to Enter:

Submit your entry as a reply to this post. Please include:

Your IGN:
Your discord tag (if you have one):
Your favourite fall activity:
Your submission

Please submit your art in an appropriate, easily accessible format such as a .jpeg, .png or .mp4 file. Please make sure it is of good quality (well lit, good resolution, the image and/or audio is clear, etc) so we can see just how gorgeous your creation is!

If it is in video form, please upload it as a youtube video and post the link

:calendar: The competition will close on September 30th at 11:55PM BST (5:55PM CDT) and the winners will be announced a few days later :calendar:

Good luck Munchies!

If you have any questions, feel free to message Ibby or Drag on discord!

Bonus Poll

What are you looking forward to this fall:
  • Drowning in pumpkin spice lattes
  • Scaring the neighbors kids so badly on Halloween they need therapy till they are 38
  • Slipping on the frost you were not expecting till December and breaking your left wrist
  • Twinkle light

0 voters

21 Likes

first B)

GL EVERYONE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

5 Likes

Nothing against music here :sunglasses:

8 Likes

im prapered to lose

6 Likes

With art you mean mapart? or buildings too?

5 Likes

Its not necessarily a survival competition, its generally meant for real life/digital art afaik :P

5 Likes

Good luck to everyone competing :) cant wait to see all the epic art :D

5 Likes

Cant wait to see what everyone does :o

5 Likes

good luck everyone!

5 Likes

It literally says music in the list of art types xD

6 Likes

lol September 30th is my birth day XD

4 Likes

Apparently, I can’t read

7 Likes

All the best everyone :purple_heart:

5 Likes

aaaaaaa im really exited to see what everyone comes up with and seeing different ways people participate in :D

good luck everyoneee!! <3

6 Likes

gl i suck at it i just know how to draw a scuffed omar

5 Likes

oh boy
just in the time of reading this ive had 5 ideas, this is gonna be so epic

5 Likes

Hey i want to participate please
My Discord:JamilAnims#4924

4 Likes

Best of luck everyone!!!

5 Likes

WOOOO IM SO EXCITED TO SEE EVERYONE’S CUTE LIL OUTFITS :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you can definitely catch me drowning myself in pumpkin spice lattes from oct-dec :relieved::fallen_leaf::coffee:

7 Likes

I love @KiwiiRat

4 Likes