Applying for Media Rank

Channel link: Twitch Pizza_Angel - YouTube TikTok

Number of subs: 600 Twitch followers, 78 YouTube subscribers, 761 TikTok followers

Average number of views per vid: Twitch: 40 views over 7 streams, YouTube: 32 over 7 latest videos, TikTok: 158 over 7 posts

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: 9 months

Servers for which you have created content: MunchyMC, Hypixel

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC? Almost all of my Minecraft streams involve me playing with my viewers on MunchyMC and Hypixel. I ensure I maintain a positive place for anyone and everyone to join, whether playing, watching, or lurking. I have rules against use of profanity, inappropriate behavior, and so on, keeping a close eye on my chat as much as I can with the help of mods who understand my boundaries and rules. I also keep the game chat covered to further help maintain a family friendly stream for my viewers. I enjoy playing with the viewers and have made many new friends because of it, and we play with others of all skill levels. I’m not just on the server to grow as a streamer or gamer, but to grow a loving community of members who look out for each other, providing a place where anyone can get away from the day-to-day chaos and toxicity and just have fun.

Thank you for taking the time to review my application!

30 Likes

+1
I really enjoy watching Pizza’s streams. They’re always super chill and positive and very consistently made.
Goodluck :+1:

9 Likes

+1

Very kind person, cool to hang out with, very active, great stream quality, AND family friendly so anyone could watch!

5 Likes

+1
Certainly growing and streams munchy quite often
Good Luck!

5 Likes

+10000000

One of the reasons I stayed on Munchy was pizza, she makes your day so much better. Pizza is consistent, positive, enjoyable, and a pillar of entertainment which he talents let her spread to those around her. She is someone I could look towards for support every day. She is growing fast and having media would be a great way to spread her positivity to those on munchy.

4 Likes

Thank you!! That means a lot :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you, Meme :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you, Iron!!

4 Likes

+1
Great streams, good quality, family-friendly content. Time to time I hop on her streams and enjoy them a lot!
GL PIZZA

7 Likes

I don’t usually watch any MunchyMC content creators, so I’ll review in a non-biased manner.

• Rating from the YouTube standpoint, you don’t meet minimum subscribers, (1500) nor do you have minimum views (250.) After checking your socialblade, you don’t necessarily have a growing channel.

• I don’t really know the procedure for rating from a TikTok standpoint, so I’ll just leave it at N/A.

• From the Twitch perspective, you do meet the minimum amount of time streamed, however you do not meet the view count.

I don’t necessarily think this is enough to be accepted into the MunchyMC Media team, however I am unsure how exceptions could work (not that I am saying that there should be.) You don’t really give much more reason for why you make a good candidate for Media, other than being family-friendly, having good moderation, and covering game chat. For the sole purpose of rating you on a non-biased and without total fidelity, it would have to be:

I don’t want to be harsh seeing that you believe yourself to be of a member of a loving community, which I won’t deny. However statistics are statistics, facts are facts. Regardless, I sincerely hope the best of luck!

:heart:

4 Likes

HUGE +1!

Pizza makes amazing enjoyable content, I come to their streams every now and then and enjoy their content alot.

7 Likes

+1

Pizza is the SWEETEST - superrr active and always cares a ton about her viewers, and I love watching her Munchy streams! GOOD LUCK PIZZA!! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Yes, just yes! You’re sooo consistent unlike anyone else I’ve ever seen on munchy.

5 Likes

+1
I really love Pizza’s streams and I see her streaming on woolwars a lot of times
she is very active, nice, and has a great streamer personality.

I would love to see her as Media member!

Good luck Pizza!! <3

4 Likes

+1
I love watching Pizza’s streams, they are extremely chill & enjoyable. Pizza has an amazing personality and would fit perfectly into the media rank.

Best of Luck Pizza! :pizza:

5 Likes

Thanks so much everyone for the kind words! Yall are so nice :heart:

5 Likes

+1

Pizza is one of the most consistent streamers on Woolwars. I don’t tune in often, but when I do it’s always a very good time.

Very good application, very active and friendly player. Definitely a great media candidate.

Also, about not meeting the requirements, there are a couple of amazing media members who do not meet the requirements. Joekoe, for example, is quite far from meeting the sub requirement on YouTube but was accepted based on amazing content and for being an active, well-known and friendly member of the community.
Media isn’t only about statistics, it’s about representing Munchy in a good way and I believe Pizza would do just that!

7 Likes

I agree with Beelzebeel on this. You have a decent amount of followers on Twitch but you dont get many views per stream/video.

3 Likes

+1 Goodluck Pizza_Angel :+1:

3 Likes

+1 nice person,nice quality videos and streams

4 Likes