Applying for Media Rank

+1 very nice person and very entertaining streams. Good Luck :)))

3 Likes

Huge +1

3 Likes

HUGE +1
Pizza Angels streams are not only entertaining but very welcoming to everyone with most players often being encouraged to hop on the server and play them selves. Which is one of the main goals for media members. Pizza is very talented at what she does and I think is a great candidate for the media rank and will handle it well. She also meets the requirements for twitch so that isn’t an issue.

Amazing app and good luck Pizza!

4 Likes

I would like to quickly talk about this response because it doesn’t make much sense to me. It looks like you are purely basing this off of the requirements which isn’t what the media team is mainly about. For example Joekoe got media rank even though he has below 200 subs which is way below the required amount. Its because they make videos faithful to munchy and represent it well and for a long time.

I dont think pizza’s app should be denied purely off the youtube stats and even after that she still meets the requirements for twitch. Her streams are always fun to be around and gets people to play the server. Which is why I really dont get this rating.

Once again this is my opinion, and you are free to feel what you want.

7 Likes

I apologize for not making sense. I was just reviewing how I usually do in all fairness. Everybody does the same with other people, and since I don’t usually watch MunchyMC content creators, I don’t rate people on their content. That doesn’t mean I don’t think people who are capable enough to be Media should be denied. I think personally you have a good opinion. I completely agree with you on your statement as well, however it’s not like every time you are going to review someone’s application, you are going to watch all their content. Hell, nobody really does that who gives reviews. At least if I am going to review people, I should do it consistently.

Nonetheless, I hope this makes more sense.

4 Likes

+1

Pizza’s a very enjoyable streamer to watch and her interactions with her community are very nice. Here’s to MEDIA Pizza_Angel!!

3 Likes

+1

I like the content and always love seeing new media members!

3 Likes

+1
Great application
Have not really watched your streams yet although it seems like an amazing place for people to interact with you and other people of your community. Good luck and have a great one.

5 Likes

I gotta point out that pizza mainly streams on twitch rather than uploads videos

4 Likes

You don’t have to review people, especially if you’re not willing to watch any of their content

13 Likes

Hello! I have an offer for you :slight_smile: Message me on discord whenever you’re free: snow#5018

15 Likes

WOOOOO CONGRATSSS!

4 Likes

CONGRats PIZZAA :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

WOO GO PIZZA! ‎‎‎‎!
so proud

4 Likes

CONGRATS PIZZA LETS GOOOOO! woooo

4 Likes

Congrats!!! :)

3 Likes